Posts by johnsonad

Price drop.   sale is a Logitech/Slim Devices Transporter.  This is the first version with the wheel in front and was purchased from Tyion years ago.  It has been well taken care of in my second system and works perfectly.  No visible scratches but some small marks on the top that are hardly visible and don’t show in the photos.  Downsizing forces the sale.  Comes with original box (though not in the best shape), and all accessories.  It will be shipped double...
I'm considering picking up a pair of 507's soon. Amp wise, has anyone compared them longer term with the 717 and 323? If so, which do you prefer and why? Lastly does anyone have time with the 507 and BHSE? Thanks!
Nice review Jude!  Do you ever age ;-)  I'm headed to Tokyo for the 4th and will give these a listen based on your review.  Thanks!
I have no idea who this person is responding to my want add but I'm still looking for a pair if you are willing to part with your pair. Please email or PM if you do. Thanks!
Bump
Hello, I'm looking for a pair of AKG K1000 in excellent to near mint condition. Please email with photos, description of condition and your asking price. I have a Fi X 2A3/45 amp with tubes that I would be willing to trade if interested. Regards, Aaron
Yes, replied to your PM.
For sale is  Pass DIY B1 passive preamp with significant upgrades.  PRP and Dale resistors, Mogami wire throughout,  Auri Caps, and an AMB Labs Sigma 11 regulated power supply.  Please see the AMB Laboratories and Pass DIY website for further details.  There was well over $450 invested in this project.  I am asking $350 plus shipping which does not even cover the parts purchased.  It will ship via USPS Priority with delivery confirmation and insurance.  I accept USPS...
For sale is a DIY Hagtech Piccolo.  This has significantly upgraded parts to include PRP resistors, Blackgates capacitors in critical areas,  DynamiCap coupling capacitors and TI shield over the PS section.  It has been modified to have removable resistors to adjust cartridge loading as desired.  The LED was not installed.  This kit was completed but has never been used and is therefore being sold as is as I have nothing to test it with.  Around $450 invested in parts...
For sale is a GlassWare Audio Design Tetra phono stage kit.  I ordered this and have never gotten around to building it.   This kit includes the following options: 1.  Ceramic tube sockets 2.  Wima coupling capacitors 3.  Heat sinks and solid-state devices 4.  Power supply capacitors 5.  Resistors for the PS section 6.  PCB stand offs 7.  RTI capacitors   I paid $150 for this kit and will let it go for $100.  It will be shipped via USPS Priority mail...