Posts by mclaren20

In Like New condition, and comes with the End of Evangelion DVD. This is the best anime ever made, and this is your chance to own it all, from beginning to end! $80 shipped
Im looking to sell my modded grado sr80's. they are modded with a 1/8 mono imput jack on the phones themselves. allowing for use of different cords, and if the sord ever gets pulled on, it pops out, and doesnt hurt anything. i got the idea from headwise, and they awork great. the only thing is you have to make a cable. i lost the 2 i had during the last hurricaane evacuation. oh, and i dint have any pics, sorry. $50 shipped obo.
^
^
^
^
Comes with everything but the original box, headphones, and manual. So, DEJ2000 + remote + battery pack + dock + soft carry case = $100 + shipping
I just moved, and I have no room for this big player. So I am forced to move to a PCDP. The Denon is an AWSOME sounding budget 5 disc CD player that has the headhone mod to it which makes it sound better! It comes with the remote, box, manual, etc... Make me offers, please.
sold
Another reference to art bell that some may recognize... Faaip de Oiad, #13 on tool's lateralus, is a clip from an art bell show.