Posts by MadMike

I think the upgrade was worth it- being able to listen to 24/96 music was worth it by itself. I did not do much A/Bing between the 2 but I love the uDac2 with my T-amp.- nice stereo separation and low noise floor.
I, too am waiting- they are back ordered. I was told they would come in this week some time.
raptor84,   How does the new board sound? Differences between it and the original? Being able to listen to 24-bit, 96khz files is a big plus!
Ordered the upgrade- should receive it soon.
  Thanks! I will give it a try when I get home.  
Question: I downloaded the latest version of uLilith- How do you get VST plug-ins to work?
Audio Technica M50s. I have both the M50s and the C551's- you will not be disappointed. Better soundstage and tighter bass compared to the Denon's (which are very good IEM's). Sound very good unamped, though even better amped. Look on ebay for very good deals.
M50's immensely overrated at online pricing of <$100? Might be the most immensely silly observation on Headfi.
That's one option- I have my uDAC connected to a Sonic Impact T-amp, which has a terrible volume control, so I just use the uDAC to adjust the volume.
No, the volume control on the uDAC controls both the RCA outs AND the HP out when a headphone is connected.