Posts by Gautama

sale pending
sale pending
For sale is a pair of Sennheiser HD580 headphones. Some paint has flecked off on the underside of the headband (see pic), other than that these are in great condition. My DT880s and speakers get the majority of my listening, so these need to go to a better home. List of Modifications: HD580 grilles replaced with black HD600 grilles Hole cut in foam around the driver Foam removal mod http://apuresound.com/hdsennmod.html   $135 shipped
price dropped to $85 shipped
shipping now included
For sale is the high-performance version of the Mini^3 amplifier, built by me two years ago. It has a very bright green power LED, and an ultraviolet (visibly purple) charging LED. I put in a new 9.6V 230mAh battery last month. I'll be the first to admit my casework is bad; the drilled holes for the plugs are rather sloppy. However I guarantee you that the internal work is very well done and the casework does not hinder funcitonality; I loved it with my Ety ER4S but I've...
sale fell through, back up
sale pending
$145 shipped CONUS   For sale: Little Dot II++ Tube amp. Amp is in good condition, no cosmetic flaws, all tubes work (just tested them). This hasn't seen any use since I built a CKKIII, so it needs to go.       Tubes: 4 Mullard M8161 (CV4015) mil. spec (2 with lettering rubbed off) 4 Mullard CV131 mil spec. 2 Ulyvanosk 6c19n-B power tubes 2 Beijing 6c19 power tubes   These are all the most commonly recommended tubes for this amp. The M8161 and...
bump