Posts by Spillages

Resurrection of this thread.    This receiver has been sitting in storage for the past year as I just bought myself my first house. Figured that was a wiser purchase than some speakers. Well, I don't have ANY audio inside the house aside from my headphones collection.   Looking at the SP-FS52, I also see the SW-8MK2. I am a big fan of bass in my music, occasionally I have been known to turn up the bass so that it is overpowering and shakes things from the walls. Now...
I'm sure we can all agree that beyerdynamic makes some great products, but how many of you have had products fail for whatever reason? I recently sent in a set of dt990 pro 250 because something didn't sound quite right to me after owning them for about 18 months. Others that i had listen to the issue said everything sounded fine to them. To me it was especially noticeable in the left ear cup and at lower frequencies so I sent them in. I also left a note that I'd like to...
Haven't found any decent writeups on tube amps here. Do people not like these much? What do you all recommend?
Thanks. I understand what the cable is used for. I was hoping people would pick up on something else on this product.Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
I must apologize that I have nothing to contribute to the topic at hand and know nothing about what you are doing. I just couldn't resist commenting. I really like your style and am quite intrigued to see this poplar desk as I assume you have built it yourself?
Personally, I have not tested said item. However I have used other products sporting the same origin. These are generally marketed to a different crowd. A crowd that the general population here doesn't refer to as "good sound". Based on this, I would have to say it is not worth it if ti is anything like the rest of the product line.   Once again, judging the product pre-emptively. That product line has ruined its reputation already for me. Not willing to gamble $200...
http://www.amazon.com/Optical-Toslink-Fiber-Plated-Digital/dp/B001VJ680U  
I'm shipping mine back to amazon tomorrow, simply did not like them. Paid $185 for them. If anyone needs them asap i can sell them for $185 + shipping Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
http://www.zagg.com/invisibleshield/apple-ipod-classic-6th-gen-80-120gb-7th-gen-160-cases-screen-protectors-covers-skins-shields.php?cagpspn=pla&gclid=CIz6xeTX3rQCFYl7Qgodh0AAvg#originalFamily-MaximumCoverage?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cse&utm_campaign=zagg&CAWELAID=1659119349&catargetid=1784343260   So I got this, it is much too big. On the packaging it says Ipod Classic 6th gen (160gb) it overhangs by about half an inch. I had to remove it and request a...
Does there exist a portable tube amp?