Posts by Shahrose

Wowza the Dynahi/Dynalo takes these cans to another level. Definitely the best amp I've tried with them.
  Interesting...never happened to me. Worth a try then.
I never twist, especially because there's a groove that could erode by doing so overtime. Just grip the connectors (not the wire itself) and use some force to pull. They'll pop out.
I also believe cables should be used as final tweaks. There's much more potential gain in upgrading the source/amp.
Oh yea :)
Stop selling things so quickly . Give them a chance. Nothing's changed, only your impressions my friend.
  ^   Good points.
I tried the Anax mod (and other ones) as well. I came to same conclusion as paradoxper and preproman. It improves some things at the expense of others. I ended up reverting back to stock form every time.
Nice.
This is exactly the reason I've held off on buying the M7 and unloading the Ref7.1. I think the latter strikes a great balance between musicality and technical performance. The PWD MK2 wasn't any better, despite being much newer.   Eventually, I may switch to the M7 if its improvements don't mess with the magic of the Ref7.1. But, for now, I'm pretty happy with my source setup.   (BTW Darryl, the new M^3 opamps are killer eh? I have my own thoughts of it vs the Beta...I'm...