or Connect

Posts by productred

It is not surprising considering the terribly low production rate of their tiny workshop - heard it's around 10 trios per month and that's when they have extra time over their cm production. To get them, besides dough what one needs most is LUCK. Mine should have been well burnt in now.............funny as it become more mature, the bass becomes tighter and exponentially lighter...........I have to turn up the bass knob for two notches since getting them. Balanced and out...
 I can assure you when i said hybrid above in my post i was thinking mostly about the kumitate trio. it sounds great balanced with or without the amp.
 If you are referring to the AK380 alone, then yes there is a rather noticeable difference - the SE better in articulation, note weight, timbre and transient for BA based iems, while the balance out is better in soundstage, bass slam and a noticeably cleaner background for dynamic based iems, hybrids and headphones. Other unnamed qualities are similar if not more or less the same. For instance my MH335DWSR sounds much better on SE with the AK380 alone while it sounds...
 I think ALO/Campfire kinda heard feedbacks like that and is supplying its newer models (maybe as well as newer batches of the earlier 3 models) with a new cable which is top notch among stock cables. Well that's the evolution of a product which we have to accept I guess. TBH when the tinsel was first released I thought finally ALO went in the right direction to make truly portable and more supple cables, but then the sound quality really couldn't stand up against...
Didn't realised there's a separate thread on the LEs......#99/100 says hi~ 👋🏼
 Good choice. For cables something theoretical or appears one way on paper may actually sound the other way round. Have to try before making a conclusion. I've tried both and got the Copper 22 to paid permanently with the Lyra. The SXC despite my decent experience with it on other iems doesn't fare well with the Lyra, even tho the extra silver plating would do well with warm characters ON PAPER or as others would tell you. From my own humble experience, truly pure copper...
 As a happy owner of an Andromeda, I was happy that I withheld getting a Jupiter (which is a wonderful iem in its own right but, u know...........head-fier's remorse of getting one time flagship only to be overtaken by another flagship soon enough), while I'm also concerned whether there would be another even better one coming soon.......... Anyway thanks for making such wonderful products. Sometimes its just hard to imagine what could be even better from the current TOTL...
 Any idea when and where these would be available? Dying to get one
 The pads are protein leather but the headband and cup enclosure are genuine leather (hence style and durability - u can't say the pads have anything to do with style can u lol).
The sine is a beast Ak380 + sine = fine (vol over 100 tho 😯) Ak380 + ak amp (low gain) + sine = lacklustre Ak380 + ak amp (hi gain) + sine = audio bliss Venturecraft Valoq (opa627au) + sine = audio bliss supremus The biggest surprise: Iphone6 + sine (cipher cable) = audio bliss