Posts by productred

Do you get some sort of official reply from earsonics to that? Even our local distributor has no idea. I wanted to use my ears to judge but sometimes sensations play tricks so I based my observations on the ACTUAL markings. And it is rather understandable I'd say since the component underneath is likely to be 3rd party sourced and obviously normal electronics manufacturer would not provide their components in a mirrored version. So clockwise on the right, clockwise on the...
 Not really, those who, like myself, have the clears should have a better idea since we can see the actual markings on the electronic component underneath the shell, not just the 3 bumps on the shell. Its a device (potentiometer? I dunno) that is installed on both sides in exactly the same orientation - not mirror, just the same. So if you turn RIGHT on the right earpiece as shown on the card provided, you have to turn RIGHT on the left earpiece as well. Hope there would...
BTW Anyone is actually using the wooden box as a carrying case when going out?
 I just got mine and guess what mine is number 9 XD Maybe owners of the type II can report their respective numbers so that we can somewhat keep tab on that even if there's no official announcements?
There is no word as to how many units of the Type II would be released right? Can't find any info on that.
For those who are contemplating buying the new heaven vii and viii, I strongly recommend you guys to audition both before deciding. Let's say the 8 is the pinnacle of the FAD tunning of its single BA setup - i.e. FAD to the extreme, which is quite a quirky and, um, unconventional tuning.   Impressions of the 8 in a few words: - Very airy - Very fat mids, but a bit unfocused - Funky FR........the vocals sounds totally out of proportion from the other part of the music....
Yes the treble qualities are rather unanimously agreed to be among the very best on the market. The view on its bass qualities are quite diversed tbh, but the trebles (and actually the mids) are basically loved by everyone who tried on my 2 pairs (to be fair, that "everyone" means only around 7 to 8 living in my area, but they got different music tastes and fav genres so I guess the results are quite objective).   BTW IM02 is wholly free from sibilance to...
Having lived with the MSR7 for quite some time now, I'm quite happy to report that:   1. I absolutely love the vocal presentation, it's the most natural and somewhat intimate kind of presentation, and vastly detailed at the same time. In fact this is the most unanimous comment I got, besides my own view, when I ask other head-fiers to try these on. Female vocals especially shine on these babies. 2. The trebles are ooooooo so good, slightly sparkly, one of the best...
Yes and the internals are exactly the same
 I'll have to leave the results of amp pairing to others as I never intend to amp the MSR7. I intend to use it with my ultraportable/portable rig that only consist of my AK120ii, and it fares really well with the AK. I've also tried the MSR with iphone and it's rather satisfactory.