or Connect

Posts by chi2

A look at early posts in this thread (http://www.head-fi.org/t/428440/whiplash-audio/30) shows that Craig's way of not communicating and not fulfilling orders was like that already 5 years ago. Now that I have realized this my conclusion is to just stay away from doing business with Whiplash Audio. Will report if Paypal did a refund.
As I didn't get any reply at all I opened a Paypal case.
The adapter hasn't been sent yet. I don't even know if it is in stock. No answer at all. This doesn't look good.
In my case they don't - maybe due to the payment method (PayPal Express Checkout).
Hello Craig, On the 27th of May I have purchased a Stax-to-Orpheus adapter set ("Stax to Sennheiser HE90 Orpheus Conversion Cables"). As contacting you by e-mail seems hardly possible I'm giving it a try here: Can you please provide information about the shipping date. Thank you, Urs
As the sound signature of the Rockit Sounds R-50 is near my ideal I'm looking for a new one or one in perfect technical and optical condition. Tracked shipping would be to Switzerland. I'm willing to pay $120 plus shipping for a fully new and unopened one. Looking forward to your pm. Thanks, Urs
pm sent
pm sent.
You've got a pm.
PM'd