Posts by Bas82

I can just make an echo: welcome to this hobby. You'll spend a lot (believe me), but the rewards is awesome when you progressively discover that the word music acquires a very different meaning through time, experience, and hours of listening. Cheers & best regards. Bas.
Shigzeo, thanks for your words. I agree with you on the numbering issue, but well, I changed it while I added the pictures. They are the ones I was able to find on the net when I was seeking some info on the net, not of my own pair of headphones. I'll see if I can take a picture of mines later and change them. Thanks again and best regards.
Thanks for your thoughts pi3guy. I initially thought about the '.' vs ',' when I wrote the numbers, but I thought that it was difficult to confuse (let's agree, two zeros do not make for any other number). I'll change it and add some pictures. Thanks again! Regards.
Well, here it is my review of the Panasonic RP-HX50 Slimz. As I didn't found too much info about these on internet, I decided to write a review after a two weeks of use. I'm going to split the review into four sections: presentation of the product, hardware characteristics and comfort notes, sound quality, and final conclusions. 1. Presentation of the product. The RP-HX50 comes in a very simple double-dvd case with 'notches' to keep it inside in the exact...
Rick, that was a great answer! I made three filters: the two I described in the first post, and the one you described, with the 1:10 values. You are right that they won't work without an amp. At least from my PCDP, the signal is indeed very attenuated. I usually hear in my house at 20% of volume, and in the street at 40%, and now even at 100% I can listen to the music but very softly. So, I connected the crossfeed filter between the headphone out from my Yamaha C-4...
*bump* Can someone give me any guidance? I'm kinda lost here please! Cheers, Sebastian.
Hi everyone! I was looking for a crossfeed filter, since lately I've been listening to a lot of old jazz, and as you know, these have exagerated channel separation. Not so bad at all, except that in extended sections (>2 minutes) I have the metals in one ear and the bass, piano and percussion on the other and that annoys me after awhile. So, I started looking for basic crossfeed filters that would not need an amp. I just want the attenuated opposed signal on each channel,...
Open... when I'm at home I can set some silence to listen good quality open ones, and I can hear if the phone rings or someones knocks the door. In the street, I can hear a bus coming from behind, my partners at job or my classmates at university. Surely, sometimes I'd like to be able to listen all the instruments in the 3rd movement of Verano (Summer - Vivaldi) when I'm out, but it won't kill me doing it at my place a few hours later.
As I said in the post, I think it's pretty good considering first: a) The culture of cutomer attention in my country. I know in USA and in general in Europe too, customer attention tends to be good. But here in South America, and in specifically in Argentina, this kind of attention is not common. For me, it is pretty good that a sales officer takes the time to answer an email asking if a pair of earphones do look like fakes or not. and second: b) The answer from...
Take a look at this review on PCDPs, and I'd say, try to gather some info on your PCDP on the net. Specially at the specs, signal/noise ratio, dynamic range, etc. A good PCDP like the Panasonic SL-S330 has a SnR >99dB, and a dynamic range >94dB. If the SnR of your PCDP is >90-93dB then it's probably worth servicing, since if you look at the specs of current PCDP from Philips, Panasonic or Sony, they have very poor signal/noise ratio, >85dB......