or Connect

Posts by jgazal

I am not trying to say anything, I am trying to understand. A friend has alerted me about some inconsistences in my questions. I was considering to delete my post, but since you quoted I will let it as it is. Sometimes I post things I regret, but that's life. Spoken words fly away, written words remain...
1. If mains voltage fluctuates, does the diaphragm bias supply fluctuates accordingly?2. Is there a way to regulate the diaphragm bias supply voltage so it won't change regardless mains voltage fluctuation?3. Is it possible to limit the current flow from the diaphragm bias supply to the diaphragm?4. Suppose you have a source or source/preamp with a maximum line output voltage and dc peak: what is the hvlc amplifier maximum gain in order to avoid reaching the stator to...
My assumption was to keep metal (or ceramic) parts at more stable temperatures. Anyway, this is a topic I shouldn't give opinions. Seasoned engineers speculated that it could be a problem of retaining the conductive layer in the diaphragm material. I just don't know the pertinent facts nor have knowledge to reach any useful conclusion about this.
Is it that worse to calibrate channels at 0 degree elevation and let the algorithm calculate the height channels with an elevation degree set by user?Are there negative elevation degrees in these new codecs?
Smyth Research Realiser A16   Any listening impressions at the Munich High End Show?
Well, A8 standard configuration had an horizontal plane with azimuth head tracking. This one has, afaik, height channels and adds elevation tracking. Codecs supported either have height channels or are object/sound source based. So this is finally real 3D. A completely new beast, imho.
  Realiser A16 Main Features   Any listening impressions at the Munich High End Show?
When I first saw the integrated box and how unaesthetic it was to me, I started to believe they might have a good reason to adopt and I can't think anything else than to act similarly to a humidity control cabinet.
I remember how fascinated I was when I first read this: Notes on DIY Electrostatic Headphones RIP. 
This statement seems unfair to me considering:On the other hand,You are a gentleman in the old-fashioned way. Thank you for posting here.