Posts by rcmo

I use the CX300/EP630 tips with both the FX300 and FX500 and love it. Cheers, Rui
Hi, I'll be stopping over in Seattle next weekend and would like to buy either the Denon D2000 or D5000 (that I cannot find in Portugal). Can someone recommend a place to try&buy them? Thanks, Rui
I've listened to both /C751 and C551) and chosen the C551. They pretty similar soundwise but preferred the C551. Moreover found the C751 too big in my ears.
I am absolutely in love with the Victor fx-500.
#1778 here. Cheers, Rui
Hi all, I am the proud owner of one of these :-) Shigzeo was kind enough to get me a pair last week. First, I'd like to say that these phones are simply gorgeous and the most comfortable of my collection. I've been listening to them for a week now and can't point out any fatigue physically or sound-wise. I am wearing them with CX300 rubber tips which I find are the ones that better fit my ears. The phones fit perfectly inside the ears (as eg. the Shures and unlike the...
Shigzeo got me a pair of fx-500 as they aren't available anywhere in europe afaik. Everything went as smooth as if were long time friends. Simply perfect.
Quote: Originally Posted by lwrs10 I ran up to Soeul in Korea today and to my enjoyment they have a heaphone shop there. Had about everything you can think of on a wall to try out. lwrs10, I flying to Seoul next week. Can you tell me exactly where this shop is? Thanks!
I recently got my e3 from the attic and fell in love with them :-) About a year ago I bought the e3 based on several opinions. While I found them detailed and having great mids, I couldnĀ“t get any bass at all from these phones and the sound was thin as hell. I tried everything, all the tips I had, bought three-flange tips, made them two-flange, put them in until they bumped my ear drum ;-) , but no way!, I couldn't get a single low note from them. I simply forgot the e3...
I bought Justin a Headfive. The amp is as new, as he described it, and the whole transaction was smooth and quick. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again. I am very pleased with my acquisition, thanks Justin.