Posts by BattleBrat

When I got my 4th get ipod touch warrantied at apple they treated me like a little kid, I hated it. I think they are limited on the camera by the thickness of the ipod touch.
Sony Walkman Z1060 W/ Sony EX1000's Drives them quite well 50% volume is quite comfortable. I'm impressed! The custom tips also help the low end.
Instead of buying a new iPod Touch, I bought an iPhone 4s 64gb in white.  All the goodies of the new iPod touch except; Smaller screen (and footprint, all good by me smaller rig) 30 pin dock connector (oh YEAH) GPS chip (Now my biking computer apps will actually work, the new iPod Touch doesn't have a GPS chip) A better camera (I don't think I need to explain this one) The ability to activate (it is Verizon, who I happen to be with). All this for $450 used (new 64gb iPod...
Fixed.
Wanted an iphone 4s or 4 64GB or 32GB ONLY, I was gonna get the new ipod touch, but I'd rather have a good camera than a bigger screen, and I want the old docking port. Price to be determined by condition. CONUS only, So CAL preferable.
Android 2.3.5 is stable as long as you keep your RAM clear, you run low on RAM and you will have one crashy buggy phone. The Cowon Z2 actually gives you many excellent options for keeping it clear.... I'm debating if I should get the Walkman F, or the iPod touch 5 first....
I second the "Equalizer" app, darn shame the i devices don't have Poweramp....
hmmm thanks for the input, I have a friend who works for sony get em for a discount, lemmie know if you want one...
Nathaniel Baldwin invented cans 'eh? In that case Sir, I Salute you!
I just sold me refurbished iPod Touch 64gb 4th gen (I bought a new one, but the bluetooth developed an issue and the apple store gave me a refurbished one, left a bad taste in my mouth) I bought a Cowon Z2 32gb with the proceeds, Now I'm willing to tolerate the Z2 not having a LOD because I plan on using it with Ety ER4pt's and no amp (they work well together) but I'm not willing to tolerate TWO of my daps not having LODS that I can use. My Walkman Z (and soon F806) have...