Posts by BattleBrat

Android 2.3.5 is stable as long as you keep your RAM clear, you run low on RAM and you will have one crashy buggy phone. The Cowon Z2 actually gives you many excellent options for keeping it clear.... I'm debating if I should get the Walkman F, or the iPod touch 5 first....
I second the "Equalizer" app, darn shame the i devices don't have Poweramp....
hmmm thanks for the input, I have a friend who works for sony get em for a discount, lemmie know if you want one...
Nathaniel Baldwin invented cans 'eh? In that case Sir, I Salute you!
I just sold me refurbished iPod Touch 64gb 4th gen (I bought a new one, but the bluetooth developed an issue and the apple store gave me a refurbished one, left a bad taste in my mouth) I bought a Cowon Z2 32gb with the proceeds, Now I'm willing to tolerate the Z2 not having a LOD because I plan on using it with Ety ER4pt's and no amp (they work well together) but I'm not willing to tolerate TWO of my daps not having LODS that I can use. My Walkman Z (and soon F806) have...
Hmmmm, for $30 I'd rather pick up another pair of portapro's Although when I go portable I'm going with Etymotic ER4pt's w/ custom tips (Clarity, w/ accurate tight bass, I'm in love) , however the audiologist told me that my impressions got lost in the mail, I'm going back tomorrow @9:30 to have them done again.. I LOVE the Sony MDR-CD2000's full sized stereo cans, but they are HUGE, the ER4pt's are VERY close, and offer a darn good sound stage. I'm going to have my...
Well, who is going to take one for the team?
Price Drop, $1,100 for the Cans F I R M, cable is no longer available, I'll need it for the HD700's.
I just SPACED it and missed the LAX Meet (ARRRGGGHHHH!!!), please let us know how it goes..... Thanks, Brandon
They sound OK, tubes aren't cracked or anything, should I be worried? They were in a Deluxe Etymotic zip case... I just got back from an audiologist to have impressions made for the custom tips for them too.