Posts by BattleBrat

well I had assumed that they had copied the originals to the "b" I'm pretty sure the drivers are most likely the same, and the amp design is identical, but i need some time to A/B wouldn't it be a RIOT if they sounded Identical, they already look identical enough that if you bought a real pair you'd have to put a label on each designating "real" and "fake" so you don't get them mixed up. To be honest, for $30 a pair, I feel comfortable buying 3 pairs, ripping out the...
^ LOL   Like you I wanted a transportable rig, but I realized the winner is in the semi distant future, The Portacode, so I'll be a patient little monkey and wait for it.  What attracted me to the UHA-4 was the size, its ability to drive the HD650's so beautifully pretty much pacified MY need for a "mini brick" amp (YMMV), I wonder what I'll do when the L3 arrives? I've paid for it and everything.. , My Lisa III will tide me over transportably until the Portacode...
  My dad's girlfriend picked me up a pair of knock off Beats by Dr.Dre (the $300 ones) for $30 from China. The knock offs are SOOOO close to the real thing, the packaging, the SQ,  the documentation, simply incredible how close they are, I should buy a real pair from best buy, then return a pair of fake ones in the box they would NEVER KNOW, unfortunately that involves BUYING beats so that's a no go... On another note, I've heard a pair of REAL Beats and they sound...
  ^^^ YES I admit I've been flaking on it, I'll try to get it out next week, you wouldn't believe what alcohol costs at the bars here! @estreeter YES those amps are bricks compared to the UHA-4, I've just started using the UHA-4 in place of my PA2V2 (which is why I bought the UHA-4) and I slipped the rig (S639-UHA-4) in my shirt pocket and I know now this is the amp!!!! I'm glad I found this amp too, I'm building my road bike (the kind you pedal) and it is gonna get...
i will admit it, you got me! i have trouble with women, then again, that is why i made the thread, isnt it? there are two girls i could ask out right now, but i am not ready yet. as for good girls all the guys i know have trouble finding good girls, they are rare.
Women, much like stereo equipment, can be purchased, not that I would go there, but if I wanted it, I'd have it, but at the end of the day, the women leave and all you are left with is your crappy equipment. Its not that I couldn't get a woman, I couldn't get a good one. (marriage material) fat ones are EASY, but I'd have to live with myself, the midwestern ones can be easy too, but they are far too sheltered, california is a bit much for them.  I am rapidly discovering,...
The V12 was more for me, I'm not a speeder, I have never even had a parking ticket (if I got a speeding ticket I wouldn't be able to afford the insurance on my car, so it keeps me driving like a grandmother) But yes, any descent car would help long as it's cleaned out and in good running order. I think you don't quite understand what a douchebag is, I don't want a girlfriend, or a keeper I want to have sex with no regard for the woman or her emotions. What did I tell...
The car was cheap, really cheap, noone likes the V12's too much to go wrong, too much that does, The car just happens to be fast and VERY fun. I make 20k a year, money I do not have, time I do. My gear was high priced,,, when it was new, I picked it up used, cheap (cept the headphone stuff, amps,  that's pretty much all new minus the DT880's and the PRO650's)  
^We REALLY need to get you to write a book, I'm not joking or being sarcastic, if 4 years ago, I was armed with the tidbits of wisdom you are sharing now I could have avoided what I'm becoming now.   Just got home, it is going well, actually got some numbers tonight, don't think I'll call them, I can do better. (mostly midwestern white chicks) Yes, by MY request, I asked to be banned. I outgrew ABI   And it is not about money, it is about commitment, if the commitment is...
Hello all, for sale my Headstage Arrow 3g, this is the very amp I used in my (Blasto_Brandino) Arrow UHA-4 comparison, I'd like to try the 4g but need to sell this first, you all know what it looks like and what it does,   it comes with original white box and all accessories. It has less than 100 hours on it. $250 FIRM buyer pays shipping UPS Ground signature confirmation fully insured. ONCE THE AMP LEAVES MY POSSESSION IT IS BETWEEN YOU AND UPS IF IT DOES NOT ARRIVE,...