Posts by BattleBrat

I scolded the UHA-4 for it's "prison like" appearance but it didn't feel cheap, it just looked rough the Fiio is two thin tin shells around a silver plastic frame, one good drop it is not gonna look so pretty.
http://www.italydesign.com/occasional-chairs.html    I wonder if they'd take my form of layaway. A friend of mine who is an architect told me about those chairs.  
I meant the E11 *Felt* cheap, The E7 I'm told feels good, I dunno about the E11's SQ, I haven't listened to it yet, if I do a comparison to the PA2V2 I'll have to sell my PA2V2 and buy a new one so that both amps are new.. I think I'd rather compare the Zen Head to the L3 when it arrives...
^^ Good advice, I will take it into consideration, Thank you Uncle Erik.   Quit leading the man astray! He needs to get out and mingle, just because I never dated or anything doesn't mean I didn't go out and try, In fact there was this girl named Norah.... Saudi Arabian she was, a sucker for my blonde hair, we hung out for a while, she wanted me to buy this movie, so I did, she came over and we watched it, she was laying on my bed, I was sitting on the floor next to her,...
That's what condoms are for  I am good looking, I get hit on, but I know that if I went after a girl I could do MUCH better. This mechanic job did wonders for me, I hate using power tools you see, bad for the ears, so I use hand tools, built up my upper body nicely, and I ride my bike for miles and walk everywhere, build up my lower body nicely. I could have a six pack and an increase in upper body definition in as little as two months, depends how hard I hit it. I had...
My job pays for my headphone fun stuff, how can something that does such good be bad?
With a name like Spareribs i'd advoid heavyset women you might make them hungry  "What happened to Spareribs?" They'll ask,"He got eaten by a fat chick, can't say we didn't warn him" All that'll be left of you will be some bones, dirty wetnaps and some bar-b-q sauce.
I've scheduled a hair cut, I haven't cut my hair, in 4 years, that real enough for you? I went to the venice meet, I had long hair there, it is about to go....   This is something that was in me for a while, most normal guys go through it, have their one night stands, their booty calls, their friends with benefits, unfortunately I'm going to be hitting it harder and faster because I'm condensing what most guys do in their late teens early 20's into a couple of years...
The polishing hasn't begun yet, the douchbags I know will help me with that. You know I was probably destined to become this anyway, I don't think i was supposed to be a good guy nerd. I have ADD and in high school I took Dexadrine (spelled wrong I know, it was prescribed to me) and it worked like speed does, but made me jittery as hell, and it made me focus on one thing, computers, spent every waking moment in the computer lab and became the Teacher's Assistant. Outside...
You guys make it sound like i'm turning evil or something, I'm simply becoming "normal" like any other guy out there. Fortunately the mechanic work I've been doing gives me the perfect base to build a douchebag reputation on, and the work also has "denerded" me to a degree (I smashed a black widow with my bare hand, I'm no punk) You guys need to become "normal" too