Posts by BattleBrat

Hmm really good advice on some of these posts, but the Douchebags were happy to have me, and it's on! And NO I don't care about them anymore, it is all about me now. It is not an "angle" I'm trying, I simply don't give a F#&$ anymore, I'm getting more aggressive by the day, it feels good. And girls love douchebags, because girls are idiots, they simply don't know any better (good for me ) LITERALLY! There are a few smart ones they are the ones with cats! and even they...
Reinvent? Look at my register date, then look at Blasto_Brandino's, now tell me, who came first?
He has an expensive chair ($3k) but he bought something else..... forgot what, I don't think it is on that website.
I'm using that. Unfortunately here at old town there aren't really any "regulars" there are WAY too many people moving in and out, tourists, etc. I tip VERY well (30-50%) here in southern california (and especially Old Town in Pasadena, Gas Lamp district in Orange County, Old Town Monrovia, and MANY others) there are simply too many people to get that "friendly neighborhood bar" atmosphere, let alone one with young women in my age bracket (I'm shooting for 20-27) My hair...
The PortaPro's would smash them! ^ LOL @ your sig Alghazanth
I scolded the UHA-4 for it's "prison like" appearance but it didn't feel cheap, it just looked rough the Fiio is two thin tin shells around a silver plastic frame, one good drop it is not gonna look so pretty.
http://www.italydesign.com/occasional-chairs.html    I wonder if they'd take my form of layaway. A friend of mine who is an architect told me about those chairs.  
I meant the E11 *Felt* cheap, The E7 I'm told feels good, I dunno about the E11's SQ, I haven't listened to it yet, if I do a comparison to the PA2V2 I'll have to sell my PA2V2 and buy a new one so that both amps are new.. I think I'd rather compare the Zen Head to the L3 when it arrives...
^^ Good advice, I will take it into consideration, Thank you Uncle Erik.   Quit leading the man astray! He needs to get out and mingle, just because I never dated or anything doesn't mean I didn't go out and try, In fact there was this girl named Norah.... Saudi Arabian she was, a sucker for my blonde hair, we hung out for a while, she wanted me to buy this movie, so I did, she came over and we watched it, she was laying on my bed, I was sitting on the floor next to her,...
That's what condoms are for  I am good looking, I get hit on, but I know that if I went after a girl I could do MUCH better. This mechanic job did wonders for me, I hate using power tools you see, bad for the ears, so I use hand tools, built up my upper body nicely, and I ride my bike for miles and walk everywhere, build up my lower body nicely. I could have a six pack and an increase in upper body definition in as little as two months, depends how hard I hit it. I had...