Posts by BattleBrat

the license files, YES, please post that in the thread link i posted above. thank you evilhippie
http://www.head-fi.org/t/594395/cowon-z2-the-complete-review-from-izzi-going/465 then show us, we'd love to know how you got google play to work
Android is free for anyone to use, Google's services are not. Cowon did not get a google license for its devices, which is why it doesn't ask you to log in to your google account like android phones do when you set the Z2 up. Go ahead go to XDA developers and get the .APK for google play and use SWM to install it.  it wont work, because there is no google account tied to the device. If you install Poweramp even if you buy it direcly from their website and install it...
Sony NW MS9 bought it in 2001? 2002? for about $300     had to use sony's software to load music on it was a pain.  website i pulled the image from was the same place i bought it from back in the day, crutchfield
I have an Archos G9 101 tablet and USB DACS (My leckerton UHA4 just works with it) and USB speakers just work, little jittery sometimes
I Have a Z2, the stock player has tagging\art issues, the best advice i can give you is to install amazon apps store and download a different media player, POWERAMP is not option, I have tried EVERYTHING, the lack of Google account on the Z2 makes Poweramp not an option. And Sony Walkman Z's and F's running ICS are AWESOMELY Stable and the S-Master amp powers my UM3X RCs nicely...The Z2 isnt buggy overall, just the lack of a google account really limits it.
People on ebay are selling Japanese ones, but they want CRAZY money for them, There was a guy selling a Japanese one from Spain (had excellent feedback too!) for $380, a 64gb in black, which was a FAIR price, but the auction ended before I was ready to buy....
Just updated my Z Thanks a Million!   Does anyone know where I can pick up a BRAND NEW SEALED 64 gb Walkman Z (any color, but pref black) Japanese model for 400-450 (I cannot justify any more than that) ?
For sale a 32 GB Cowon Z2 Black w/ genuine Cowon gel case. It is in excellent condition, I rarely use it hence why it is for sale. I'm the original owner, bought if from B&H Photo video some months ago. Includes Squaretrade Warranty W\Damage coverage. I accept Paypal (+3%) or cash (in person) I would prefer to sell this to someone local (I'm in Pasadena California) but I'll ship to CONUS UPS Ground Sig confirm full insurance buyer pays all shipping. ONCE THE ITEM LEAVES...
*Sighs* screw it, For sale, Cowon Z2 32gb Black W/ genuine Cowon Gel case and 32gb Sandisk Class 10 micro SD card and 1 year square trade warranty $280 FIRM