Posts by BattleBrat

meh
I use that combo too! LOL!
Mine are on the for sale forums now, I like them, but they're too similar to the CD-2000's to warrant keeping.... Mine are mint, less than 10 hours.
The Z2 is in the for sale forums now, I actually talked an ETY fan OUT of buying it, blowing my own sale (couldn't do that to another ETY fan...)
anyway bought a 3rd gen iPod Touch to replace it, Listening to the "Movie soundtracks" channel on Sky.FM Premium MUCH better (though not as good as the Walkmans)
The internal Amp HAS NO BALLS, can't run any IEM's for crap, UM3X RC's Included (Walkman X and Z are SOOOO much better especially the X with the ER4PT's with the Clearbass turned up HELL YEAH!)combine that with the fact that there is no line out walkman or apple style, and you have one craptastic DAP!
Ety ER4PT + CUSTOM FIT tips Cowon Z2 VERY disappointing DAP 
For sale a pair of MINT Sony Z1000's they have less than 10 hours on them. Includes Both cables, I have original packaging.   UPS Ground Sig confirm full insurance buyer pays all shipping. ONCE THE ITEM LEAVES MY HANDS IT IS BETWEEN  YOU AND UPS, IT DOESN"T ARRIVE OR ARRIVES DAMAGED TAKE IT UP WITH UPS, (sorry, I've had fun on eBay selling before ;) ) Other than that, shoot me any questions and thanks for looking!
Winamper here too
if he wants I guess, but XBA4's at these prices Why? I bought the XBA-BT75's for $110, I don't know why he can get the XBA series so cheaply....