Posts by BattleBrat

For sale a pair of MINT Sony Z1000's they have less than 10 hours on them. Includes Both cables, I have original packaging.   UPS Ground Sig confirm full insurance buyer pays all shipping. ONCE THE ITEM LEAVES MY HANDS IT IS BETWEEN  YOU AND UPS, IT DOESN"T ARRIVE OR ARRIVES DAMAGED TAKE IT UP WITH UPS, (sorry, I've had fun on eBay selling before ;) ) Other than that, shoot me any questions and thanks for looking!
Winamper here too
if he wants I guess, but XBA4's at these prices Why? I bought the XBA-BT75's for $110, I don't know why he can get the XBA series so cheaply....
might, you'd have to go to a meet and try a pair to be absolutely sure, they aren't for everyone, then again you can try custom tips, but they're pricy....
I have a friend who works for sony who gets me discounts on stuff I can get the XBA-4's for 126.75 adn the XBA-4ip's for 108.64, this offer is for you only thinh4u2 I'm legit, I hooked up lee730 with some EX1000's, let me know.....
Hmmmm have you looked into Etymotic products? They offer great isolation, or westone um1 (or shure Earsonics etc.) W/ custom tips, a little pricy, but great isolation as well.
Have you looked into custom tips? Westone, if you go through an authorized dealer, can make custom tips for darn near anything! I had custom tips made for my Sony EX1000's due to the fact none of the stock tips would seal... They are pricy though 110-130$
Sony XBA BT75 Bluetooth earbuds Balanced arm. Nice, they'll take on a sub $150 pair of IEMs efficiently
Big thanks to evilhippie for this, prolly already posted in this thread, but for those who missed it; Installing the Google Play market on the z2 is actually relatively simple, and doesn't require you to be rooted.  You can download the files you need from this link, there will be 3 .apk files that you simply place in the /apk folder on the internal memory.  More on it here:   http://anythingbutipod.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69228
I bought the cowon Z2 VERY shortly after it came out, at the time this solution was not available (or at least didn't come up with a google search the solution was originally for the D3 after all). You did not state the missing license files were available Evilhippie did (thanks again evilhippie) Shortly after I got the Z2 I Got the Walkman Z1060, which is lightyears ahead of the Z2 in all ways SOUND QUALITY ESPECIALLY after that the Z2 sat unused, Look in my sig, see...