Posts by BattleBrat

My Leckerton UHA 4 worked straight out of my Archos G9 101 tablet
Thank you , I have been meaning to pick up a pair for a while. I have a pair of custom tips that I used with my last M6's (the tips were originally made for my EX1000's, but the angle was wrong) and they have been sitting on my desk for the last year.
For sale a Markl Adrenaline cable 4ft ( I used it with an extension cable- not for sale) I had it fully sheathed. I got rid of my HD800's when I determined my speakers were better and held onto the cable thinking that I would get a pair of HD700' but they arent for me either, So now I sell this cable. It has less than 10 hours and is in excellent condition. Paid $500 Sacrifice $125, Mostly interested in the money, (saving for CIEM's) Pay Pal +3% I ship UPS Ground Sig...
android 2.1 OUCH, what country are you in?
I rip my CD's 5 times, directly into the formats I use I'd go for 256 M4A, standard iTunes format, even if your not an apple product user. It is a solid modern format. 320 takes too much room, 192 and youll be kicking yourself for not going higher, 256 M4A is a nice balance. Even if you decide this audiophile stuff isn't for you, you'll be happy with 256 M4A and OP, you might want to look into DB Poweramp http://www.dbpoweramp.com/ just wondering, what smartphone are you...
No you pretend to listen to it, secretly turning the volume down when you put the headphones on, then try to get her number, Now hot chicks, they can go screw themselves, but cuties are to be persued!
Mine is Paradise Circus Gui Boratto Remix by Massive attack, liked it so much I dropped $70 and bought the special edition LP, I still haven't gotten around to transcribing it.....
It's a small car battery... J/K I'm on a bit of an anti amp streak myself, I like my 4s w/ UM3X RC's works great and w/ 64gb plenty of room and with apps, I can pull down what I want. I had an Arrow 3g but I compared it to my UHA-4 and it got its ass kicked (I really wanted to like the arrow too, but the leckerton is better) but I prefer no amp at all.... if I can get away with it
RE-ENCODE NOW!! DB POWERAMP IS YOUR FRIEND!!!! Seriously, you really need to re rip your CD's, I use 192M4A for my RAZR and that's just so I have music with me, I usually go 256M4A for my portable devices (reason being i can buy music off iTunes and my library stays consistant, that and it's a great balance of SQ and file size) and Flac or Alac (depending if it is an apple device or not) for stuff I really like (not every recording deserves lossless )
I have a 3rd gen iPod Touch 64gb I bought after my 4th gen died, I love it, its size is a plus, I like the daps on the smaller side, (Which is why I LOVE the walkman X)