Posts by BattleBrat

Hello, I apologize if this thread has been made many times over. Just wondering, where are the best places to buy lossless audio online?
For sale; my Sunfire CRM 2 speakers. I bought them for $800 last year, but never used them, and have decided to sell them for a tonearm for my turntable. They are in decent shape, the bottoms are scratched (not my doing) and there are a few small finish chips on the front of one (see pics) I accept PayPal, conus only buyer pays shipping. Once the item leaves my possession it is between the shipping service and you if it arrives or not at all, that why I insure (I've had...
Final price drop, this is as low as I go. The L3 is still available
Final price drop, this is as low as I go. The L3 is still available
L3 is still available
Argh,I would love to go, but I have to work!
Here it is for sale, my Triad audio L3, I love it but I simply just do not use it anymore. The use of speakers at home and ER4PT's and Sony Xperia tablet S pretty much have taken care of my needs. For sale I am selling the L3 it is in excellent condition, I will be including the original wood case that came with it the metal case I purchased later. . I am not hurting for money, I am simply selling these to purchase a camera lens that I feel will make money. L3...
My Leckerton UHA 4 worked straight out of my Archos G9 101 tablet
Thank you , I have been meaning to pick up a pair for a while. I have a pair of custom tips that I used with my last M6's (the tips were originally made for my EX1000's, but the angle was wrong) and they have been sitting on my desk for the last year.