or Connect

Posts by BattleBrat

I have a Sony Walkman X 1061 I'm not using include genuine Sony silicone case, genuine Sony Bluetooth transmitter, original box and unused original earbuds.
Well, I just ordered the X 7 limited edition and I have a brand new ZXR sitting in the box. So I guess I no longer need this card. I therefore I'm giving this away for free to whomever I feel will give it the best home. I however am a very lazy man and absolutely refuse to ship it. I am in Pasadena California local pickup only please thank you.
For sale my McIntosh MCD 201 Super Audio CD player. I do most of my listening through my computer sound card these days, and need other things so I feel it's best if I sell this. I purchased it used from Sound Factor few years ago. It is working fine and fully functional but I am selling it as is. I am a little flexible on the price, but if you've seen what others of these are going for... cash, in person no shipping. I have no box, and CD players in my experience don't...
For sale a brand new Sennheiser Game one open acoustic headset. I bought these from B and H several months ago. I originally planned on building a gaming computer, but life had other plans laughs. I ship UPS ground fully insured with signature confirmation only, CONUS only. Once the item ships it is between you and UPS in the event of loss or theft you agree to hold me blameless, by buying you agree. Paypal to confirmed addresses only.
I have them, still interested? I put custom tips on my ex 1000 so I never used any of them, except I did try on the largest, they still didn't seal! http://imgur.com/rPZ83UP
Kinda firm, I will cut a break if they pick up in person with cash
For sale, a pair of Sennheiser HD 598 headphones mint! Used them for less than 2 hours. Shortly after I purchased them I purchased a pair of HD 700's, needless to say I haven't used these much since. I ship UPS ground insured signature confirmation required. Once I ship the headphones it is between you and ups you agree to hold me blameless in the event of theft or damage, that is what the insurance is for. Headphones are sold as is, but they are still under warranty.
My dad had a pair growing up, they show up on ebay now and then.http://user.pa.net/~ejjeff/DeCarlostudio.jpg
Hello guys , if anyone was wondering who brought the baby Sunday, well that was me laughs. Anyway I was glad that grace Audio was there with the grace m920. That was an amp I had wanted to try for quite a while. It drove the HD800's quite well. I was also quite surprised to see Creative Labs there showcasing their goodies. I was quite impressed by their portable amplifiers. Sony was there showcasing their goodies as well. I'm very glad I had a chance to play with the zx2...
They are under review because multiple people are saying the headphones they are receiving have been opened and used. The pair I just bought have been opened and used :-( I'm in contact with the place I bought it from to see if I can get them exchanged for a new pair.