Posts by rb67

Who needs boards Why don't you just go P2P? Sure it's more time consuming, but you aren't limited by form and you feel more accomplishment when it works
It's non-fiction but it's so wild that it might as well be fiction. I, like you, don't really care for much non-fiction but this was a page turner. His writing is excellent. "The Man who Mistook his Wife for a Hat" Oliver Sacks From a review in amazon: "It is utterly fascinating to know that, as a result of a neurological condition, a man can actually mistake his wife for a hat and not realize it. It is also fascinating to learn that a stroke can leave a person with the...
I'm wondering, if you assume steady state, wouldn't the voltage drop across the middle 8F cap be 0 and then we can disregard it? This then just becomes 2 sets of 2 caps in series in parallel. I'm going to ask around to see if any of my friends can figure it out.
Yeah, i'm not too much of a fan of Rolex myself. I'll take a Dornbluth & Sohn any day over a Daytona. from: http://www.chronomania.net/contenus/...dornbluth.html Absolutely stunning movement, and a beautiful watch overall. Maybe one day......
Looks kinda like a wheatstone bridge circuit with caps in place of resistors.... interesting....
It was either white or black
darn.
darn, I'm shopping for a 6922 pair right now, but these are just too far above my budget. Good luck with the sale! Great tubes for a really good price.
Hope I win, today is my birthday
Quote: Originally Posted by no1likesme I just tried some of my roommate's sam adams hallertau imperial pilsner and WOW!!! I think I just found the most disgusting beer ever. I would honestly rather drink pabst blue ribbon. WAY TOO BITTER. Tastes like someone ground up some asprin and dumped it into the beer. (to be fair I tend to like darker ales as I prefer a sweeter beer) Hmmm I'll have to give it a shot One of my favorites is Hop...