Posts by rob01

Still available, open to offers, need these gone ASAP.
Purchased new a few years ago and used it in my bedroom. Couple small scratches from being moved around, everything works perfectly. Comes with antenna and remote. Email or PM me with any questions, rob001@gmail.com Asking $250 shipped + 3% if using Paypal.
Lowered to $125
Lowered to $145
Make an offer, need this sold asap.
Make an offer on the speakers, need them out of the house.
Another price drop, make me an offer.
I'm looking for 2 pairs of Black Shure se215's. NIB condition preferred but as long as they are in perfect working order they will be ok. If you have these please PM me. Thanks.
Got these in a trade on here a few years ago. They still work perfectly, just don't have a use for them. A couple of the satellites have scratches, but overall still very presentable. The finish is a true eight-coat lacquer, not simply glossy paint. I'll include the cables they came with when I purchased them. Asking $125 + 3% if using paypal. This includes shipping, however international will be extra and at the buyers own risk. I'm open to any offers, price is NOT set in...
Purchased this awhile ago used. It still works perfectly, couple marks on the top you can see (hopefully) in the pictures. Don't use it anymore so it has to go. Price is negotiable since I just want it off my desk, PM or email me with any questions/offers rob001@gmail.com   I have feedback on here in the archive section. If using paypal please add 3.5%, international shipping extra and at the buyers risk.