Posts by mink70

Hi, offering a mint Nano for sale with all the original packaging. 12 hours of use. Buyer pays shipping, which is $9 to the CONUS. Photos to come. 
If anyone wants a mint GO 720 in Kickstarter Green, I'm selling mine. Shoot me a PM if interested.
If anyone is interested in a mint Nano, I'm selling mine. Shoot me a PM if interested.
If anyone is interested in a mint Nano, I'm selling mine. Shoot me a PM if interested.
Where can you pre-oder the Micro?
I was saying that right now, it's the headphone for me. Just one person's impressions. 
Another question—and sorry for being the Debbie Downer of this thread.   I love the sound of the iDSD Nano with my headphones and plugged into an external headphone amp, but find it a little tentative sounding when plugged directly into the preamp of my big speaker system, using the RCA outputs with the Nano's volume maxed (system: MBP->iDSD Nano->Shindo Aurieges->Shindo Montille->Tannoy Ardens; my other source is a Garrard 301 as well). The sound is a little weak, with...
Thanks iFi for the quick answers.    Though the features, especially the amp features, will no doubt please many here, I'm wondering how the Micro will stack up against the Nano purely as a DAC. I know there will be two DAC chips instead of one, but is this being done only to increase signal to noise ratio, or will other aspects of the sound be affected? As a long-time vinyl listener, I'm especially interested in things like meatiness, solidity, tonal color, texture,...
 As someone who owns the iDSD Nano, which also uses a battery in its power supply, I'm wondering whether you could kindly compare the power supplies of the Nano and the Micro?
 Can I ask about my iDSD Nano: what is the topology there? Op-amp? Class A?