Posts by HighLife

Looking to test out some different tips for my 4's, please let me know what you have. Since I'm just testing at the moment, don't want to buy more than 1-2 pairs of each different type.    Thank you. 
Coral Springs here
JP and Tyrion know ill be there =) 
60 shipped for today. 
$60 plus shipping.
Price drop, will take $65 + shipping
Just got these to hold me over till i decided what i want. They are in PERFECT shape. I broke them in with some pink noise and have put about 10 hours worth of listening through them.    I will include as a free gift a small 9v powered Crossroads (Jaben) . Its small and very easy to attach to you player via velcro or something. It gives the HD555 a little more umph!   Pics to come or upon request.    For trades: Looking for some short interconnects, an ipod classic...
Do you have any pics to just see condition?   These have the velour pads right?   Thanks
Ill bite, ill take em...
i5-750 (3.2ghz turbo)  8GB 1333mhz Ram Gskill Ripsaw x 2x250GB WD SATA HD and Seagate SATA AMD/ATI Radeon 7570 1GB video card (upgraded from GT220) Thermal Take 750w PSU (Upgraded from 350w)  Windows 7 Home premium Its a solid machine. Never had any worries with it at all. Will format and fresh install windows.   325$ + shipping.