Posts by ichiboy

I'm glad to read this. As of late, I've also had difficulty communicating with Brian. I sent him a pair of D2000s and ES7s in late April. In the past few weeks, I've emailed him at the end of each week (as well as one facebook message) & have yet to hear a response by him. I am becoming a little worried, but I'll give him benefit of the doubt before sounding the alarm. I believe he's just starting college; he's a young guy & these things happen. We are, as I've realized,...
bump! Send me some offers!
bump!
BUMP, HD280 pending. HD555 still for grabs, send me offers!
Hey everyone, long time since I've posted here. Here's what I got-   Sennheiser HD555- For sale are some Sennheiser HD555, these are excellent headphones at a very reasonable price. They haven't been used for quite a while but are in good shape, with only a little paint worn off on the sides.      http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4133/5095445508_b9b8fa2474.jpg   70 + shipping   Sennheiser HD280 Pro- These have only been used a few times. Very nice closed...
Have you considered sending it to Lawton Audio to be modded?
^ Thanks! I'll wait for that to reopen as well.
Yeah, I think that is my plan too. It should be fun to shop around a bit for tubes. On a related question, is this where you are planning to buy it?- http://cgi.ebay.com/Little-Dot-LD-1-...#ht_2910wt_958 I noticed that the buyer they have listed on the site has nothing up currently.
Could I expand the scope of this thread a bit and ask if this consensus for the LD I+ carries across all lower impedance phones? I'm using D2000's right now and will probably get AD2000's eventually.
Hmm... I didn't see a $30 one on the site. However, I have read some good things about this one- Phonopreamps.com TCC TC-750 Details and Hookup. So far everyone seems to be saying it is a good get for the price. Thanks for your opinion though! I just needed to confirm all of this since, like I said, I really don't know anything about what I'm doing.