Posts by LoneRanger

No problem - I got one and they are really nice cases.  It still might be worth getting one, as I don't think you will find another good offer like this on the cases!!  As @jpgr mentions, the original cost of these cases was £49.99 and if you get one shipped directly from theBit/Korea then the cost becomes ridiculous.....anyway something for you to consider. Cheers.
OPUS #1 CASE UPDATE:   For anybody still looking for a case for the Opus #1, I have been in contact with Advanced MP3 Players and they now have these in stock. They are good value as only £14.99:   http://www.advancedmp3players.co.uk/shop/Accessories.7/Opus.667/OPUS1CASE/Luxury_Leather_Case_for_the_Opus__1.15055.html    
 FWIW I have two pairs of 64 Audio 'ADEL' iem's (U8 and U4SE) and I didn't like the MAM either but they are great with the fixed modules - either the B1 module or the G1 module (not so much the S1 module but that's just my personal preference) and I also got the O1 slugs coming my way this week.Not sure if you have seen all of Canyon Runner's posts over on the 64 Audio thread(?), but he has posted many times about the MAM and how to adjust it and what to expect from it...
1. Spiral Ear 5-Way Ultimate 2. Empire Ears Zeus-XR ADEL 3. Jomo Samba 4. Lime Ears Aether 5. Unique Melody Maestro V2
 Not sure if you've checked this but also just make sure you haven't altered the 'balance' setting in the output menu:  
 I was looking to get the clear cable but couldn't find it in stock - you could always try the Westone Epic 2-pin 'Clear' replacement cable. This is a great cable and doesn't cost much - It's about $40 in the US and so not much different in price to the Noble cable. It also doesn't alter the sound and has no noticeable logo's and looks good with my Encore's. The y-split is also rubber and so won't scuff your iem's. The cable also has a clear memory wire - see below:  
Glad it's OK and not Opus unit....
 This might sound like a dumb question (as I can't tell from the photo's) but.......you haven't got the screen protector on your Opus have you ?  I've seen these markings on plastic screen protectors before......
Its a joke.....http://www.head-fi.org/t/712487/april-fools-astell-kern-ak480-music-player
I actually purchased my Opus #1 from hifi headphones so I have already asked them about this but as yet had no response!!    If you don't mind, could you also please ask theBit team why it is so difficult to find anybody (authorised dealers included) who stock the cases for the #1