Posts by sachu

Hit me up in about 6-7 weeks time. It should make its way back over to me. I am in your neck of the woods. 
 Huh? Where the hell are you reading my prior post as an excuse.  I said I liked my Pm1. Can't make it more clear than that. The accusation that it 'might'  be defective is being made by other PM1 owners.  I haven't heard any other Pm1 to make that determination side by side for myself.  But to make sure, I said I will look into sending it back for an inspection. 
The one purrin heard and ultrabike took measurements of is mine. I was one of the beta users and I am not sure it's a defective unit or notI like the Oppo. It has no one amazing stand out quality but it doesn't have a terrible Anomaly to it either, at least to my ears. I don't know what to say other than I will check in with Oppo to do an inspection on my PM1 when I get them back.Although it is making the rounds to about 5 folks for a week each as part of a loaner program.
a magnepan 1.6 with a 100W class A amp..pure bliss at a rock bottom price point. Miss my Plinius and 1.6 combo. sigh
  The good thing about the PM1 is that it sounds quite good straight out of the iPhone5S to me.  But comparing between a Cavalli DIY EHHA versus a Cavalli Liquid Fire, there is noticeable difference. The strengths and flaws of each amplifier stands out.  I haven't tried with changing DACs yet. Only use a 'lowly' Schitt Modi. 
Yes they/we were..surprised the heck out of me. Currently out on loan to Doc B at Bottlhead and then to a HF member in Seattle. I am missing it for sure.  My dBel84 modded Yamaha HP-1s are making do for now.  
  Great impressions! And wow!! Had totally forgotten I owned a Cary CDP at one point haha.  Making me miss electrostats again now with that image heh. My LL is packed away in a box at dBel84s house in Milwuakee now that I sold off my O2mk1.
Came in today to find  out that the package was not picked up by fedex yesterday as the shipment guys had not placed my box with the rest of the stuff to go out. THey don't do saturday delivery and i looked at UPS as an option but its like 60$! Anyone going up from Portland at all ?? If so, PM me!
OPPO PM-1s will be shipped out to Bottlehead for the meet.