Posts by Happy Camper

IMO, The adapter box saves the headphones (over 80w) or amp (transformer coupled output) from accidental damage. It also takes some of the raw speed/impact from the 6s sound. Smoother if you will. I like without the box better.
Those 6s should be stable now. They blossom so nicely with power.
Yup. The mystical sound that we delude ourselves into thinking sounds better by suggestion.
Psst......over here.......I have some Bangkok, er a...... High end is such a nebulous target. Put your budget in the sources for sell forum and see what comes up. Go to the portable source threads and read on some. I suspect someone tried to tell you about a Digital to Analog converter. There are many questions but I'd recommend you save your money and find the headphone sound you like for the environments you want to listen to. In time, there are USB connection DAC/amp...
So the 6s are still the kings of HiFiMan.
Here comes the 6.5..........
Cables.....
Cable..........
They could make a standard 6 with all our mods and sell it for $1699 and make a killing. People love to have the newest.
If you let the chair cushion take the weight of the 6s, you can minimize their weight on the neck. Well wishes.