Posts by DaNuS

**SOLD**   Up for sale is an Auralex SubDude.  This is a great addition to any stereo or surround system that utilizes a subwoofer.  I still use three of these in my various systems but this is from a desktop setup that was downsized.   Asking price is SOLD. Available for local pickup in the San Diego, CA area. Will ship CONUS only. See attached pic and thanks for looking!
Up for sale is a wonderful pair of Sanus SF 26 speaker stands.  These are built to last and were the perfect height for my bookshelf speakers.  I recently went to floor standing speakers in one room so I have an extra pair for sale.  These are in great shape and come with the original packaging and accessories.   Asking price is $80 +shipping costs, which I'll split with the buyer). Available for local pickup in the San Diego, CA area. Will ship CONUS only.  See attached...
For sale is a Denon AVR-1712. The AVR-1712 supports high-resolution audio formats, including Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD. It also supports HDMI v1.4a, allowing you to get the most out of 3D content. Enhanced by convenient digital inputs, including a dock connectivity option for iPod and iPhone, the AVR-1712 offers an exceptional foundation for your home theater system.   This unit is in excellent condition with no dings, nicks or scratches. It was used for about a month...
Up for sale is a pair of GIK Tri-Traps in Timberline Twig fabric with black sides. Traps are in great condition and have been used in a pet-free smoke-free environment. More information can be found at the following link: http://www.gikacoustics.com/gik_tri_trap_bass_traps.html   These are perfect for treating rooms used for studios, home theaters, or stereo systems. Asking price for each trap is $50. I am willing to sell them separately. Local pickup available in...
Up for sale is a Radeon HD 5670 graphics card (1GB version). This is a passive card perfect for HTPCs and media/music servers.   Asking price is $45, shipped CONUS only (local pickup in the San Diego area is available).  Please see enclosed pictures and thanks for looking.
Up for sale is a Radeon HD 5750 graphics card (1GB version). This is a passive card perfect for HTPCs and media/music servers. Works well also for light gaming.   Asking price is $55, shipped CONUS only (local pickup in the San Diego area is available).  Please see enclosed pictures and thanks for looking.
Up for sale is a Radeon HD 6950 graphics card from XFX (2GB version). This card currently retails for $229 at Newegg.com (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814150549).   Asking price is $165, shipped CONUS only (local pickup in the San Diego area is available).  Please see enclosed pictures and thanks for looking.
Up for sale is a GIK Tri-Trap in Timberline Birch fabric with white sides. Trap is brand new and in excellent condition. More information can be found at the following link: http://www.gikacoustics.com/gik_tri_trap_bass_traps.html   These are perfect for treating rooms used for studios, home theaters, or stereo systems. Asking price is [SOLD].    See pictures below and thanks for looking.
Sold, thanks for looking
PM sent.