or Connect

Posts by Nankai

Head-direct does not refund shipping cost when customer request refund. This policy last for 10 years without any problems. Customer service team have to follow this policy. In this case, customer service team want to keep customer happy so that they send customer a headphone amp for free to compensate the customer (shipping and cost of this headphone amp is more than $10 shipping). From my point of view, they should not ship any compensation to customer in this case....
Hi all,   You may have seen all the buzz about our new upcoming HE1000 flagship planar magnetic phones and EF1000 Class A amplifier. Yes, they really are that good and my plan is to make them even better before we release them this spring.    If you are n the NYC area and would like a first listen to the HE1000 planar phones headphones and EF1000 headphone amp, please stop by Stereo Exchange store at 627 Broadway in Greenwich Village. It is between  Houston Street and...
Hi all,   You may have seen all the buzz about our new upcoming HE1000 flagship planar magnetic phones and EF1000 Class A amplifier. Yes, they really are that good and my plan is to make them even better before we release them this spring.    If you are n the NYC area and would like a first listen to the HE1000 planar phones headphones and EF1000 headphone amp, please stop by Stereo Exchange store at 627 Broadway in Greenwich Village. It is between  Houston Street and...
I will wait in the front desk from 1:50 to 2pm on Saturday and Sunday. If anybody will be late, please tell front desk lady that you want to visit Fang Bian and give me a call.
http://www.head-fi.org/t/750540/new-york-mini-meet-hifiman-he1000-headphones-ef1000-amplifiers-jan-17-and-18-after-2pm#post_11217214       Hifiman will show off the new flagship HE1000 headphone and EF1000 headphone amp setup in NYC. Welcome headfiers and anybody who want to come and listen. Please reply this post so that I will be able to contact you. Thanks a lot.     Location: Trump SOHO New York Hotel   Source: HIFIMAN HM901S and HIFIMAN Dock-1 Amp: HIFIMAN...
http://www.head-fi.org/t/750540/new-york-mini-meet-hifiman-he1000-headphones-ef1000-amplifiers-jan-17-and-18-after-2pm#post_11217214       Hifiman will show off the new flagship HE1000 headphone and EF1000 headphone amp setup in NYC. Welcome headfiers and anybody who want to come and listen. Please reply this post so that I will be able to contact you. Thanks a lot.     Location: Trump SOHO New York Hotel   Source: HIFIMAN HM901S and HIFIMAN Dock-1 Amp: HIFIMAN...
Hifiman will show off the new flagship HE1000 headphone and EF1000 headphone amp setup in NYC. Welcome headfiers and anybody who want to come and listen. Please reply this post so that I will be able to contact you. Thanks a lot.     Location: Trump SOHO New York Hotel   Source: HIFIMAN HM901S and HIFIMAN Dock-1 Amp: HIFIMAN EF1000 Headphone: HIFIMAN HE1000   Time: Jan 17 and 18th, 2PM to 6PM   Attendee: Fang David Chesky Steve Guttenburg FrankI
I will stay in Trump SOHO Hotel in NYC for a few days after CES. I will show off HE1000 and EF1000 in my hotel room in the next two weeks. Basicly I will be available in night time or later afternoon around 5:30pm or 6pm. If you guys like to stop by and try them out, please send me PM so that I can work on my schedule. Fang
We greatly appreciate all the interest in our new HE Series headphones. Clearly, all our hard work and listening to valuable feedback from Head-Fiers has paid off. There seems to be some questions about the FocusPad, the new beveled hybrid earpad we designed for the new HE models. It seems that everyone agrees this is a much improved design over what we had before. The combination of pleather and velour represents the best of both worlds. Initially, I had a particular ear...
You need run in before you compare a new headphones to another one with hundreds of hours on it.