Posts by donthuang

Quote: Originally Posted by laxx So you've heard every DAC priced between the tC-7510 to the Dac1? How can you say there's nothing that can tough the tC without having heard EVERY other DAC made <$900? I dont't hear much dac But at least i can say i perfer my 7510 to my DIALUOGUE II usb. Maybe CONSTANTINE can compare the 7510 Although the two DAC are both MIT
DCS SYSTEM or LAVRY GOLD or EMMLABS
In my opinion,7510 "MK2" can beat 1212M & DIALOGUE II
Just got a MHDTLABS DIALOGUE II DAC as my first impression,7510 have more detail and realistic Dialogue II have a bigger soundstage
In my opinion,better than 1212M
All right, dont fight like kids Just wait someone have both units and compare them
MY TC-7510 got distoration in the high tone part of some music Did anybodies know how to fix this ? I guess my 7510 is MK1 or MK2.
Courious about the op-amp of the HEADPHONE AMP part. Anybody here know what the op-amp is ?
Quote: Originally Posted by digitalmind I can't notice any real flaws and those that I do notice (slight sibilance and a crackle in the highest of highs) come (I think) from my amp. I get the same problem, i think maybe PSU or DIGITAL OUT cause this problem.
If i dont misunderstand the Chinese-simp languge auction page Xindak DAC-3 MK2's price is about usd 250 in china