or Connect

Posts by donthuang

The two are very different style headphone. T1(1.1) is  essentially  very romantic ,"bright" and "lush" headphone , with wider and more reverb stage that more suitable for classic music like Mahler's symphony.HD800 (no s) more refined,somehow have a  "dark" and "smooth" present, have  bigger/taller image, more suitable for Jazz live or something-like. I don't think T 1.2 or HD800s would be much different than above two
Limited to dynamic headphone, I think AKG K812 have better dynamic range and micro-dynamic than T1 and HD800
 I don't think what's senns done in HD800s more than beyer done in T1 gen2. But you know, the King always have more favor.
 Beyer do the same tricks, I'm impressed senns learn this up.  But a forged composite waveguide/frame?  to me it's somehow make a big deal.
 Hello, Just wondering to know does T1 gen2 use the tesla technology 2.0 ?   And what actually different between tesla technology 1.0 and 2.0 ?
 Modding T1's baffle  must be careful, since easy to damage the voice coil. Maybe can by new drivers from beyer directly ?  
 From official website http://goo.gl/8NtDys
  The new T1's driver, it seems interesting to me.
The "tweeter" 's back chamber  left un-damping is part of back-wave's resonance absorber. It's simple, but works like magic.   I personal think THD measure means not much here, at less not in first order.
Some measure from the engineer of Yulong  audio.   Use B&K artificial ear, IEC standard.