or Connect

Posts by donthuang

I don't think what's senns done in HD800s more than beyer done in T1 gen2. But you know, the King always have more favor.
 Beyer do the same tricks, I'm impressed senns learn this up.  But a forged composite waveguide/frame?  to me it's somehow make a big deal.
 Hello, Just wondering to know does T1 gen2 use the tesla technology 2.0 ?   And what actually different between tesla technology 1.0 and 2.0 ?
 Modding T1's baffle  must be careful, since easy to damage the voice coil. Maybe can by new drivers from beyer directly ?  
 From official website http://goo.gl/8NtDys
  The new T1's driver, it seems interesting to me.
The "tweeter" 's back chamber  left un-damping is part of back-wave's resonance absorber. It's simple, but works like magic.   I personal think THD measure means not much here, at less not in first order.
Some measure from the engineer of Yulong  audio.   Use B&K artificial ear, IEC standard.  
Recently compare My old T1 and friend's new K812, very impressive .   1. K812 is a very neutral headphone , its not kind of typical over-damping HD800's "boring" and "lean", but really pure to reflect front-end's sound. p.s. I don't  mean HD800 is a bad headphone, but its' real advantage is some kind artificial "silver tone"  rather than that kind of "neutral".   2.K812 slight dry compare my T1, both have rather close size "head-stage", but T1 is more front-staging...
 +1 Enjoy my old pair No.1891 much than before.