Posts by Balisarda

Donald purchased from me a Meier Corda HA-2 MkII SE headphone amplifier. He communicated clearly, quickly, and constructively. He was very pleasant to deal with. He paid promptly. And he let me know when he received the product. I was absolutely pleased with our transaction and would do business with Donald again any day.
Bump. Price drop.
Bump.
Bump.
I don't consider the ER-4S 'analytical' at all! 'Analytical' implies frigidity. The ER-4S certainly very accurate, with a well balanced reproduction of the audio spectrum and great detail throughout. But the ER-4S is also emotionally very stirring. For me, only the AKG K701 has come close in this regard. I guess a balanced frequency reproduction and the conveying of fine detail move me emotionally. By the way, I run the ER-4S directly from my laptop and have no...
I sold Mel a pair of NOS Tung-Sol 6SN7 tubes, and I couldn't have dealt with a nicer guy! Very communicative, and he paid immediately. He let me know when he'd received the tubes and how they tested. This is a man you can trust and will enjoy dealing with!
Bump.
Bump.
Quote: Originally Posted by pez Ok, once more, do the ER-4P's have at least as much bass as the ER-6i's? The ER-6i produces 50Hz-6kHz ± 3dB and 20Hz-16kHz ± 6dB. The ER-4 produces 50Hz-10kHz ± 2dB and 20Hz-16kHz ±4dB. So YES, the ER-4 produces more bass than the ER-6 or ER-6i. At 20Hz, the ER-4 is producing 2dB more pressure than the ER-6i, and remember that 3dB more would be DOUBLE the bass, because the dB scale is logarithmic or something.
Bump. Testing information is up!