Posts by MGLDyson

Hi kumar1217,   Unfortunately I need to close the listing for a few months.  It may be open again, in a few months.   Thanks for your interest :)
Mine is a cropped version of this image, which I painted:     I painted it for a show in at the Piranha Shop in Seattle, WA.  It's called "The Greeter".  Clive Barker, Wayne Barlow, and Zdzislaw Beksinski are some pretty big influences.   In my signature, I've got some other places to find my work if you'd like to see more.  The tumblr is NSFW sometimes :)
I've been trying to finish "The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford" for about three years, now.  I just keep picking it up for a few pages and then putting it away for months on end :)  The movie of the same name is really lyrical and a great slow-burn and is the reason I starting the book.   Other than that, I actually finished a short story by Algernon Blackwood called "The Willows".  I read it because HP Lovecraft regarded it highly.  I enjoyed...
It does!  And, it has the original box, manual, driver CD, USB cord, power cord, remote, and a male 3.5mm - male 3.5mm cord.
Sure, there are two options.  If you just want to get the DSD function, you can purchase the cheaper upgrade which is 495.00 USD.  If you want the DSD function plus some hardware upgrades, then you'll need to get the 1250.00 USD upgrade package.  Both options require sending the unit back to W4S for installation and modification.   Info regarding the upgrades: DSD upgrade & DSDse upgrade   However, if you don't already have a DSD library or really plan on having on in...
In order for this unit to process DSD information, you would need to send it in for the upgrades :)
I'm the second owner of a Wyred4Sound DAC2.  It's in near-mint condition.  I only used the USB, optical, and coax connections and they all work perfectly.  The remote is also in working order.  The only reason I'm letting this beast of a DAC go is that I'll be moving around for a while and want to consolidate my headphone equipment into a portable rig :)  Otherwise, I would keep this beauty with me.   Original product page: link   I'll also include some cables made by...
I've got a WA6 I've had since '07 I'm finally ready to part with.  The unit is in great condition.  It is the pre-PDPS version and includes a beefy power cable and a set of tubes (1 x Valve Arts 274B, 2 x RCA 6DE7).   Everything is in perfect working order and it sounds great!   Buyer pays shipping.   CONUS shipping, only.  And, please, no trades :)
Thank you for the offer, junkimchi.   However, I am looking only to sell my equipment, right now.   Best
I've only had these phones since January.  They're in near-mint condition and include all the original packaging, literature, and the 3.5mm adapter.  Also, they do utilize the new drivers.   Please no trade offers...  I am looking only to sell my equipment :)   Buyer pays shipping.  CONUS only, please.   Thanks for looking :)