Posts by miscreant

Quote: Originally Posted by michaelcooper5 What about a DAC, is this something I will have to purchase as well. I suggested 595 to my brother. He only had this integrated realtek or smthing. And till yesterday (when i brought my portable DAC/Amp to visit his 595) i felt guilty for suggesting bad phones. You will purchase DAC and an amp. I can feel it .. somehow.. in the future... YES ! It happens in January!
All words and discussions and science talks... pheww! It is time for some action! who is the first bold audiophiler who cuts off his/her ears to prevent them from messing with the soundwaves? Who is the first TRUE audiophile? (we (the chickens) could of course help him/her by creating a foundation that pays for cryogenic freezing of the ears in case he/she'll need them for .. later)
when i random-buy then i tend to loose some objectivity(con) but also listen to a record much more carefully(pro)... several times - to justify the purchase.
(not bought doesn't mean pirated)
studio-live. so everybody can be 100% making 1 music for that 1 music.
MySpace.com - Daniel Owen - UK - Progressive / Metal - www.myspace.com/danielowenfastestguitarist thats the one i think
how many hyperactive guitarists do you know? w. insomnia.
He is not very famous i think. He practices ALL THE TIME because he cannot sleep and is hyperactive. He plays now faster than his amplifier can produce the notes. thanks!
thanks! but what was that movie where .. i think steve vai played the bad guitar-guy. deal with satan and everything..?
... about guitar or guitar music must be fun ... like Tenacious D but with much less f... words and less offencive in general. or some very fun guitar concert videos. for kids - an educational event. Thanks!