Posts by Audio Addict

Sounds just like Alex :)
 Given I have the HE5, HE500 and HE6, resistance to the HE560 was futile.  
Look what arrived on Thursday.  I let them break-in using the PAD System Enhancer Ultimate CD for 24 hours.     I was hoping these were as good as I was reading in this thread and they are.     I spent a few hours last evening listening using my iTouch as the source and the BMC Audio Puredac for the DAC.  Since the included cable is only single ended, I ran the Puredac balanced into my RSA Apache and listened using its single-ended out.  This ensured I had enough...
FYI Those who won the PS Audio prizes, they are shipping this week.
Check the latest 999,999 perks. They have gone all out to hit the $1 million.
Go to page 13 of the catalog.   http://bmc-audio.de/tl_files/bmc_audio/pdfs/BMC-Catalogue_en-web.pdf
The DAC is great but for me running it into my RSA Raptor takes it to a totally new level with my T1s or even the HD600s.
On the Geek Wave Campaign, the XD128 comes with the 450 but for optimal IEM, it is switch to the 100 and a gain switch added for full sized headphones.
Okay, Where is the video from the ChiUniFi car show. Here a printout from Sunday of one of the cars:  
Here are some pictures I took.   For cost no object, I must say the RSA A-10 / PS Audio DirectStream / Stax SR009 was a standout to me.  I have not really be smitten by the whole electrostatic headphone thing but this pairing really seemed to bring the music to life.  I also enjoyed my HE6 when paired with both Allnic Audio amplifiers, a Calyx FEMTO DAC with all wiring from WyWires.  I still didn't spend as much time listening as I would like but one of these days, maybe...