or Connect

Posts by fhuang

I don't know about rs1, i only heard of it and it was a long time ago. I always think the gs1000, ps1000 and rs1/rs1i sound different. Not really better or worse. I even use different amps for my ps1000 and gs1000i. Anyway, this is a good headphones and I'm glad to own it
  is it possible to have moon audio(or other vendor) to make an extension cable for stax?  (yea grado extionsion cable is awful)
  let me send him an email later.  thanks
beautiful work.  but am i too late for the party?  this is an old thread and also his website is also kind of outdated
  yea it's been almost a year.  still sound so very good!  but that's not actually surprising(from ps1000 to hd800).  what really surprise me was, it sounds great with UERM.  a CIEM.  that combo, the best i've ever heard from a monitor. 
  are you going to use it with rp100? 
 signature pro sound more like hfi780 than pro 900.
i heard esw11 ltd too.  maybe i'm not a at fan at all.  nothing special at all.  and it doesn't really isolate.    and signature pro, for a portable setup, should sound better than ed8.  at a home/stationary setup, they're in the same league. 
any reason?  not saying signature pro is bad.  actually i like signature pro more more than ed8.  it's my to go portable headphones. 
  i thought you have ed8?