Posts by fhuang

act a fool - ludacris
    70 degrees is cold to them
i have different tube amps but somehow they don't use the same tubes.....not even one.  so i have no idea. 
    there might be some differences since i'm using a different amp but we're only talking about tubes.  should be somewhat with the same result? 
i saw the amp, didnt' get a chance to listen to it.  it's beautiful.  but it's heavy.  and it IS heavy. 
    i read it before but i have none of the tubes.  now i have some of them and i understand much better, thanks
i thought the skinny one sound pretty good already
didn't know there are two types of bottle for gz37.  you mind to show us some pictures? 
    i think wa5 can be very tubey.  specially with gz37.  which one is more tubey?  wa5 or wa22?  of course with tubey tube
    my gut feeling tells me your audio space 300b amp should sound better.  better is a very bad word though.  or let me put it this way, if i were you, i would prefer the 300b amp to gsx mk2.  i have the gsx and i sure prefer my 300b, wa5 much much more.  too much clinical sound is never good for the t1.  t1 sound a bit like hd800 with gsx.    maybe i'll go try the audio space 300b amp later.  shouldn't be too hard to try, audio space is a hong kong brand and i'm here...