Posts by fhuang

frankly i like the signature pro the most
 they don't sound anything close.  both are great headphones though
  thanks for the info/link.  i didn't know socket extenders exist.  anybody has any experience with those?  i have some psvane 6sn7 and always wonder how they would sound with kr 300 balloon
i saw them(along with 860 and 840) at the hong kong hifi show over the weekend.  actually i'm not so sure if it's called performance 880.  i don't know much about them. nobody was around me.  guess they were too busy helping the other guys with the edition headphones.  the guy used to answer me question at the show every year left ultrasone(dealer/distributor) so i don't have much information.  but the 3 models all have detachable cable.  the one with 880 has a cable like...
  no, it had everything.  from he6, hd800 to t1 to ed8/10/12.  even stax 009 with wes. 
http://www.chinaexhibition.com/Official_Site/11-5338-AV_SHOW_HK_2014_-_2014_Hong_Kong_High-End_Audio-Visual_Show.html
  the 300b?  nice you talked a bit about the eml and the psvane 274b on wa5.  i have both and both sound very good.  to me, it's a coin flip.  very dynamic and transparent.  but i want to tube amp to sound tubey so i didn't care too much for neither.  but if i have to chose, i probably would take the psvane because they're cheaper, at least here in hong kong. 
  you make me want to get a pair of th900.  congrats on the gsx
  i actually prefer this to kr audio 300b baloon.  the kr isn't as smooth as the psvane. 
  no, just 121.  owning a headphone like this is pretty good already