or Connect

Posts by fhuang

i like the prototype chassis better Tom :) but what it is is also very nice.  although how it sounds is way more important.  the studio six is so very nice.  thank you for making this amazing amp. 
I actually enjoyed reading those information. Thanks Any cheap/cheaper brand make their own watch with their own movement?
I like the look of this. Is it bigger than the current s6?
yea i thought about getting the k03x when it first came out couple years ago.  too expensive though so i went out and got the st6.  didn't make sense but anyway.  i love both amps very much.  i use the amps with different headphones.  for how they sound, do some search(people tell it much better than me).  in my quick words, the wa5 sound more "pretty" and the st6 has more life and musical.   plenty of juice, both do things great no doubt i would think both sound great...
    what is it you like or don't like about the wa6?  i have a silver wa5 and silver st6.  both sound very different.  wonder how it/they sound with a k05
  there was some hum when i first got the amp but gone after some burn-in/100 hours around
Just curious, what makes you like the pro 900 better? The openness?
Are you running the Sony balanced with the gsx?
Comparing hd800? This akg is one bassy headphones(which isn't?). And i like it so far. It's very new. Only playing its fifth song. Still very nice already
Maybe i miss it, what amp(stationary) do you guys like best so far?