or Connect

Posts by fhuang

sure it is expensive.  this hobby is expensive
  i remember asking drew from moon audio and they do those umbilical cable for woo audio and headamp, gsx.  stefan audio might do those cable as well. 
  i heard some, not a lot, but i thought it's there, a little hum stacking them together using hd800, 3 pin xlr.  and i heard some hum using uerm.  not stacking them together, no hum
   drool
no speaker out for wa5?  this doesn't look like a wa5 le.  it has a k1k jack(now it says HP)  tell us what's the difference please? 
  the t90 sound pretty good with the s6.  there are times when even prefer the s6 with t90 over the wa5. 
i only use 6v6gt and rca 6sn7 and rca gz34 so my s6 is very tubey.  even more tubey than my wa5, using mullard gz34, sylvania vt231 and either kr300b or psvane 300b     and, you guys sounded like tubey is bad
  you can't really compare the ss, bha1, to the tube, very tubey sounding s6.  besides, i don't think they're in the same league.  and if you need a voltage switch.  why not a woo, which i think most(if not all) of woo amps have a switch or a red wine audio, which they sell battary powered devices.
  are you in hong kong?  i demoed the s6 at dma audio. 
i only have the s6 for a couple months.  don't have anything experience with the dac.  i like it with hd800 but i don't use hd800 enough.  or at least when i use hd800, i prefer ss.  and people here seems to like the s6 with audeze