Posts by fhuang

A lose screw? Mine don't have any sound
yea, i have a pair of 300b.  my first upgrade from stock tubes.  decent tubes and works fine.  that's not the answer you're looking for right?  looking for something different for your b52?
what about gz37?  gz34?
  sounds like it's easy to go.  akihabara, that's a lot of electronics/audio shops around.   anybody know about tax return in japan?  i know if you shop in a big shopping mall.  somebody at the mail(concierge) can help. but if shopping at a store, same? 
 thanks but i didn't mean online.  actually buying the tubes in japan. 
any grado user here? 
anybody know where to get this in japan?  with the yen going south, a good excuse to take a visit? 
  i didn't know.  i got them only because they were on sale at that time.  i asked before and i checked too but i didn't find much information.  i've been using them a while so i think it's safe to use kr audio 300b balloon with wa5
  i got a pair, balloons too, last year or maybe longer(i don't remember) and there was a slight, very slightly unbalance.  the left was tiny bit louder.  lucky i got one from a local dealer so i exchanged another pair.  i wonder if i can hear it if i was using speaker amp. 
  yea but with bigger price.  i remember hfi550 was like under 200 dollars?  and hfi700 was like 250?  pro550 and pro 750 was like 2, 3 hundred?  performance 880 is now 499.