or Connect

Posts by fhuang

so very nice!
  you have a picture of this new t1(v2)?
  that's a good idea.  much like the old dt770 kind of headband
  if this was all about saving a few bucks.  i can understand that.  besides, it's cheaper than when the t1 first came out.  anyway, i tried it earlier this month at the hong kong hifi show.  it felt the same, at least when wearing it.  and i've been using my old t1 almost once they were out.  can't wait the new t1 to hit the market.  p.s.:  the only thing i want more, a little more bass, dynamic driver bass.
  i mixed up again with the analog and the digital.  i was wondering if a hc is better than an analog when using with a wa5(any wa5 user using a shunyata?), or your case wa234.  i actually have a alpha analog, using with another headphone number(rp010b).  i tried the analog with the wa5 before but that was before.  something missing, maybe it didn't have enough burn-in.  i'll try it again.  but the sigma series, yea true, too expensive for my setup.  i checked sigma hc...
  do beyers offer 3 pin balanced cable? 
  amazing looks like those are shunyata power cable.  sigma series?  which one are you using?  digital or hc?  i'm thinking getting one for the wa5.  probably a alpha.  would a digital be enough?  or hc, more power/high current the better? 
there's a hifi show happening this weekend in hong kong.  see i can see this new version
sure it is expensive.  this hobby is expensive
  i remember asking drew from moon audio and they do those umbilical cable for woo audio and headamp, gsx.  stefan audio might do those cable as well.