Posts by wsilvio

Got it.  I tried to use the CCK and ipad 3 into my PS Audio PWD and now I see what you mean.  I think it's weird that I can get digital out using the bridge > DAC,  but it won't work straight from the CCK to DAC!
I'm not sure I follow.  I just got digital to work on an ipad 3 with the CCK!
It looks that way.  I personally don't understand what the difference is between plugging straight into the CCK or plugging the bridge into the hub and then running a usb cable to the CCK.  It would seem that Apple thinks it's OK to plug the CCK into a usb hub weather powered or not vs.  the halide bridge!    
If I plug the Halide directly into the CCK the screen says that the device uses too much power.  But oddly when I connect the halide to a hub, even if the hub isn't plugged into power, it works!
I just found out something interesting.  If I plug the bridge into the hub and don't connect the power adapter to the hub, the bridge still works!  But strangely, the bridge doesn't work directly connected to the camera connection kit!  Weird isn't it?
For anyone interested, I got the Halide bridge to work with the ipad using a powered hub.  Sounds excellent through my jh-3A!
For Sale:  ALO Continental portale tube amp version 1 in black.  The amp is in like new condition and comes with original packaging and power adapter/charger.  Asking $425.00 shipped in US.  I accept paypal.  PM me if interested.  Thanks,   will    
Yeah, I called them.  They said they hoped to have everyone's adapters shipped within the next two weeks.  
It was my understanding that pre-orders would receive the adapter cable for free.  When they shipped my unit, the adapter wasn't ready so was not included in my order.  It is now available on their website.  I don't know when they will ship my adapter.  I'm guessing that I will have to call them or nothing will happen!
thanks