Posts by wsilvio

I am considering doing a comparison between the jh3a and my hd800/B-52 combo.However, at the moment, I don't have time. Perhaps in a month.
Yeah, I had thought about Gateway. I would also like to fly out to LA and measure at AIX. Hopefully this summer! Funds pending!
Let us know what you find out about NY.  NY is a lot closer to me than LA!    
  I'm very happy with my JH3A.  It works as advertised and the sound is top notch for an IEM.  The delays were unfortunate, but in the end I think it is a fine product.  I hope JHA learned its lesson and doesn't offer cash up front pre-orders for upcoming products.  
Will it work for streaming my iTunes library in stereo to the realizer?
Anyone know if the realizer works with hdmi out from an apple tv?
Got it.  I tried to use the CCK and ipad 3 into my PS Audio PWD and now I see what you mean.  I think it's weird that I can get digital out using the bridge > DAC,  but it won't work straight from the CCK to DAC!
I'm not sure I follow.  I just got digital to work on an ipad 3 with the CCK!
It looks that way.  I personally don't understand what the difference is between plugging straight into the CCK or plugging the bridge into the hub and then running a usb cable to the CCK.  It would seem that Apple thinks it's OK to plug the CCK into a usb hub weather powered or not vs.  the halide bridge!    
If I plug the Halide directly into the CCK the screen says that the device uses too much power.  But oddly when I connect the halide to a hub, even if the hub isn't plugged into power, it works!