Posts by wsilvio

I just found out something interesting.  If I plug the bridge into the hub and don't connect the power adapter to the hub, the bridge still works!  But strangely, the bridge doesn't work directly connected to the camera connection kit!  Weird isn't it?
For anyone interested, I got the Halide bridge to work with the ipad using a powered hub.  Sounds excellent through my jh-3A!
For Sale:  ALO Continental portale tube amp version 1 in black.  The amp is in like new condition and comes with original packaging and power adapter/charger.  Asking $425.00 shipped in US.  I accept paypal.  PM me if interested.  Thanks,   will    
Yeah, I called them.  They said they hoped to have everyone's adapters shipped within the next two weeks.  
It was my understanding that pre-orders would receive the adapter cable for free.  When they shipped my unit, the adapter wasn't ready so was not included in my order.  It is now available on their website.  I don't know when they will ship my adapter.  I'm guessing that I will have to call them or nothing will happen!
thanks
Are you guys receiving your units with the adapter cable making it possible to use your iems with a normal amp?  
Mine is dead quiet with the clas, usb, coax, line in.  I would call them about it.
I don't think it is sibilant.  However, some might feel the JH3A is a bit bright.  Some may like that fact.  I do think that the quality of the signal you feed it makes a huge difference.  For instance, using coax in from my halide bridge sounds much better and more analog than using the USB in.  In fact, it sounds less bright than using usb or analog in.    
I'm using the ALO CLAS and I just recently started using a Halide bridge with my computer.