or Connect

Posts by wsilvio

I have a brand new headroom gigabag I would be willing to sell. Let me know if your interested. will
OK, Sold pending funds.
This is in good condition. The battery still works well. This ipod can also be imodded if you are looking to go that route. I'm asking $100.00 shipped. Thanks. will
This is only a couple of weeks old. I bought a v-cap portable and don't need two docks. Asking $70.00 shipped. I take paypal or MO. Thanks. will
This amp has about 200 hours on it and is only 3 months old. It is in new condition. Asking $425.00 Shipped. I take paypal or MO. PM or post if interested. Thanks. will
My sensaphonics e500 sleeves fit great the first time. And my wife has sleeves made for her er4-p/s and they too fit the first time. I just ordered 2x-s' and hope they fit the first time as well. I'd hate to have custom iem's and have to send them in and wait all over again!
x2 for the Beethoven 9th!
As a musician, I worry about damaging my hearing. This is one of the main reasons I got custom iems. By blocking out a large portion of the background noise, I can listen at a much lower volume and still hear everything clearly! I also practice with musicians earplugs. You don't have to be a musician to benefit from these as well. They are great for concerts, on loud trains and busses etc...