Posts by wsilvio

STAX SRE-925S Headphone Extension cable like new in original packaging.  I bought this a month ago, but it is too short so I bought the SRE-950.     The cable is 2.5 meters long.  I'm asking 225.00 shipped in the U.S.     I accept paypal or MO.  PM me if interested.
No, sorry.
Hi Arnaud,   No, the sound is fine.  I don't notice any peaks in the mid-highs.  Although the next time I listen I'll see if anything is there.  When I made the recording I made it without a HPEQ since you are taking the outer ear shape out of the equation.  Plus there would be no way to measure with the mics and iems at the same time.  Yes, the 2x-s are on the dark side but the isolation is great.  The jh-13's are more neutral and maybe more crisp and definitely faster....
I use either Sensaphonics 2x-s custom monitors or my JH-3A.  JA-3A does a slightly better job but both are convincing.  Yes, they are not up to my stax 009's but still work very well.  The sennsaphonics block about 30db of ambient noise which really helps on the train.  Yes, you need to pick a point to look at and pretend its the center channel.  However, I have walked down the street while listening to the emulation without any ill effects.  I do notice however, that...
  Yeah, I'm finding it hard to listen to headphones that aren't connected to the realiser!  I've even started recording the toslink out of the realiser to make files for my iPod.  It is really a great way to spend the train ride into work!     Speaking of recording, I recently bought an RME Fireface UCX audio interface for multi-track recording.  I did an experiment and routed the toslink out of the realiser in to the fire face and routed the output through the coax out...
Sale pending
Priced reduced to $225.00 shipped.
Priced reduced to $450.00.
Priced reduced to $250.00 shipped.
By the way, the cable is 6 feet long.