Posts by wsilvio

I thought I'd post a picture of my shelf project.  I spent a lot of time looking for something nice to set up my equipment on.  I found that a lot of commercial stuff was either way too expensive for what you get, poorly made etc.  So I decided to try and build my own.  I think it came out pretty good.  It is based off the trellis audio rack. Different in that the shelves are all one piece, but similar design.  I'll post another pic after my equipment is set up on it.
Anyone here get PRIR measurements in the Boston area?  
I have a question for anyone using an oppo bdp-105 player.  If you use the usb dac section, will it output to the realiser using HDMI?  The manual seems to suggest it outputs to analogue.  It would be nice if it did, then I could output all my music off my mac using amarra and iTunes and not have to convert everything to FLAC or WAV and keep everything digital into the realiser.
I ordered last April.  I knew going in that the wait could be a year or more.  I have ordered several products from Justin over the years and have never been disappointed in the sound quality, craftsmanship and attention to detail put into his products. Plus, the wait does make it easier to save up the bread for this amp!
Anyone here looking for a Really Right Stuff L-bracket for a D700?  I sold my D700. I have both the L-bracket for the body only and the L-bracket that fits the d700 plus battery grip.  PM me if interested.  
AdoramaPix is great and I have also heard great things about Mpix.
I think he means that he has no power and therefore no sound at all.
If anyone in this thread is looking for a Nikon D700 or F6, I have one of each with accessories I would like to sell.