Posts by wsilvio

Thanks for your response.  I might email Jerry and see what he says about it.  
I hope the rack mount has other inputs and outputs.  I would love coax in for stereo and coax or aes/ebu out.
tf1216,   Did you ever get a pair of freqphase for your jh-3a?  I'm curious how much of an upgrade it is.  I currently have the original jh-3a and am wondering if it is worth the upgrade.   Thanks.
Unfortunately, I have no time. You would have to wait 6 months or more to get it! I may at some point build one and put it in the for sale forum. We'll see.

I thought I'd post a picture of my shelf project.  I spent a lot of time looking for something nice to set up my equipment on.  I found that a lot of commercial stuff was either way too expensive for what you get, poorly made etc.  So I decided to try and build my own.  I think it came out pretty good.  It is based off the trellis audio rack. Different in that the shelves are all one piece, but similar design.  I'll post another pic after my equipment is set up on it.
Anyone here get PRIR measurements in the Boston area?  
I have a question for anyone using an oppo bdp-105 player.  If you use the usb dac section, will it output to the realiser using HDMI?  The manual seems to suggest it outputs to analogue.  It would be nice if it did, then I could output all my music off my mac using amarra and iTunes and not have to convert everything to FLAC or WAV and keep everything digital into the realiser.
I ordered last April.  I knew going in that the wait could be a year or more.  I have ordered several products from Justin over the years and have never been disappointed in the sound quality, craftsmanship and attention to detail put into his products. Plus, the wait does make it easier to save up the bread for this amp!