Posts by wsilvio

I believe it is DOP.  I haven't tried it myself yet, but I believe I read this on the PS Audio's forum.  I think the only input that can accept native DSD is the i2s input.  At this point, the only device that could supply navite through i2s is their digital phono preamp/converter.
No problem soldering, but sending it back allows Justin to test everything and make sure nothing else's was damaged.
Here's the box damage. 
Hi Justin,   Thanks for the reply.  I'm assuming you want a picture of the box damage correct?  The switch is definitely screwed up.  It basically moves in all directions!
I'm sure it must have occurred in shipping.  I can't believe it would leave Justin's shop this way.  The box looks fine except there is a small dent and tear in the cardboard on one of the bottom edges.  That being said, the packing seems like it could withstand a pretty good beating without any damage.  Maybe the box was dropped from a good distance!  What a drag!
OK, after 2.5 years my BHSE arrived last week.  I haven't had time to set it up until tonight.  Set it up in my rack and tried to turn it on.  Nothing!  The power switch appears to be broken.  All wobbly etc.  To say I'm upset is an understatement!  Now I have to send it back and wait for it to be fixed.  How long will that take?
Does anyone know if the loop output only works with the selected input?  For example, in RCA out RCA loop, or is it possible to have RCA in but loop out through the XLR loop out?  
I knew going in that it was going to be a long wait.  I didn't think it would be almost 2.5 years.   But as they say, good things come to those who wait.
April 13th 2012 for me.  Beat you by 1 day!
Don't feel bad, I made my final payment in March!