Posts by wsilvio

Does anyone know if the loop output only works with the selected input?  For example, in RCA out RCA loop, or is it possible to have RCA in but loop out through the XLR loop out?  
I knew going in that it was going to be a long wait.  I didn't think it would be almost 2.5 years.   But as they say, good things come to those who wait.
April 13th 2012 for me.  Beat you by 1 day!
Don't feel bad, I made my final payment in March!
Price reduce:  $1000.00
Stax srm-727A(japanese version)  in excellent condition.  I am the original owner and used this with my 009's and it sounds great.  I am including a very nice VCT step up/down voltage converter so it can be used in the U.S.  The unit is very clean and used in a non-smoking household.     PM if interested.   Thanks.
Oppo BDP-93 in like new condition.  Great player and good option for sending multi-channel PCM to a Smyth Realiser.  I'm getting rid of it because I upgraded to the BDP-103 and needed the HDMI input option.  I'm asking 250.00 shipped in the U.S.   PM me if interested.   Thanks.
I'm going to install the new firmware today.  Are there sonic improvements as well?  I'm using coax in at the moment.
Installed my kit last night.  Sounds very good so far. I need to update to the latest firmware, but everything seems to work fine.  I hear no hiss even through my 009's.
I'm sure it will be worth the wait.  And as someone else posted, it does give you a lot of time to save up for the balance payment.