Posts by wsilvio

I'm going to install the new firmware today.  Are there sonic improvements as well?  I'm using coax in at the moment.
Installed my kit last night.  Sounds very good so far. I need to update to the latest firmware, but everything seems to work fine.  I hear no hiss even through my 009's.
I'm sure it will be worth the wait.  And as someone else posted, it does give you a lot of time to save up for the balance payment.  
Don't get too excited, I paid 3 months ago and I'm still waiting!  Total wait time so far: 2 years 3 months!
Can someone tell me if I go balanced in, can I get a signal out of the tape loop rca output, or will it only come out the xlr loop out?
Glad to hear how much you like the directstream.  I'm waiting for my upgrade kit.  Can'r wait!
Hi Justin,   Could you update us on the progress of your amp testing and possibly when you expect to start shipping?   Thanks
You can find my cd on iTunes or CDbaby.com under william silvio
Just to give everyone waiting some hope, I received my final payment notice yesterday! It's been two years, I hope it's worth it!
 I'm fine.  I knew going into this it would be a long wait.  I'm sure it will be worth it.