Posts by worx

Nice giveaway. Count me in!  
Looking to sell my like-new excellent condition Philips Fidelio X1 headphones. I am the original owner and are about 3 months old. I'm selling them because I'm looking to try out some new gear. It comes with the original retail box, 1/8" adapter, instruction manual, and 10ft stock cable.   SOLD
Looking to sell my ASUS Xonar Essence STX Sound Card. It's in excellent working condition and I am the original owner. It comes with the original box, accessories, stock opamps, and a few extra opamps: LME49720NA, LME49860NA, and LM4562NA.   $150 + Paypal and Shipping within the US only.
Looking to sell my ASUS Xonar Essence STX Sound Card. It's in excellent working condition and I am the original owner. It comes with the original box, accessories, stock opamps, and a few extra opamps: LME49720NA, LME49860NA, and LM4562NA.   $150 + Paypal and Shipping within the US only.
Looking to sell my black AKG Q701 headphones that are in in excellent condition. I am the original owner and the headphones are only about 2 months old.    The headphones come with: Original AKG Box 10 ft Stock Green Cable 20 ft Stock Green Cable 1/4" Jack Adapter AKG Warranty Card
Looking to sell a few of my headphones:     - Payment to be made via PayPal (buyer is responsible for PP fees).- CONUS buyers: Shipping is included.- Not looking for trades at the moment. 
Yeah, they are only a few weeks old and I don't really hear much of a difference with burn in.
Fiio E11 portable headphone amplifier. Comes with original tin box, cables, manual, accessories, and an extra BL-5B Lithium battery and charger. SOLD
http://www.head-fi.org/t/695039/fs-beyerdynamic-dt-770-pro-80-akg-k612-pro-reference-studio-headphones-excellent-condition
Looking to sell my AKG K612 PRO Headphones. They are in like new/mint condition and work perfectly. I am the original owner and they are only 2 weeks old. The headphones come with: AKG Retail box 1/4" Stereo Adapter User manual     $160 + shipping within the US only.