Posts by worx

Looking to sell my Hifiman HE-400 planar magnetic headphones. I am the original owner and the headphones are excellent working condition.   What's Included:       Hifiman HE-400 Headphones     Original retail box     Instruction Manual     Stock Canare Cable     One pair of unused Velour Pads and One pair of used Velour Pads     One pair of unused Pleather Pads     3.5mm to 1/4' adapter     Velour carrying bag     SOLD
Looking to sell my Audioengine D1 24-bit DAC. It's in excellent working condition and comes with the original retail box, accessories, and an extra optical input cable that I am including.   SOLD
Looking to sell my Audioengine D1 24-bit DAC. It's in excellent working condition and comes with the original retail box, accessories, and an extra optical input cable that I am including.   SOLD
Looking to sell my FiiO E12 Mont Blanc Portable Headphone Amplifier. It's only about a month old and is in excellent like-new working condition. Comes with the original retail box, cables, and accessories.   gone
I’m looking to sell my standalone JDS Labs smaller enclosure ODAC with 3.5mm output + Objective2 Headphone Amplifier . The ODAC has one small scratch on the bottom of the unit. They are in excellent working condition and I am the second owner of both units.   The O2 and ODAC come with:   JDS Labs box 9V NiMH Rechargeable batteries Triad 12VAC Power Adapter Mini-USB cable with ferrite core 3.5mm interconnect cable Instructions Guide   SOLD
I’m looking to sell my standalone JDS Labs Objective2 Headphone Amplifier and smaller enclosure ODAC with 3.5mm output. The ODAC has one small scratch on the bottom of the unit. They are in excellent working condition and I am the second owner of both units.   The O2 and ODAC come with:   JDS Labs box 9V NiMH Rechargeable batteries Triad 12VAC Power Adapter Mini-USB cable with ferrite core 3.5mm interconnect cable Instructions Guide   SOLD
Looking for a stand alone JDS Labs ODAC. I'm located in the US and would prefer sellers with positive feedback. PM me if you have one for sale!
Nice giveaway. Count me in!  
Looking to sell my like-new excellent condition Philips Fidelio X1 headphones. I am the original owner and are about 3 months old. I'm selling them because I'm looking to try out some new gear. It comes with the original retail box, 1/8" adapter, instruction manual, and 10ft stock cable.   SOLD
Looking to sell my ASUS Xonar Essence STX Sound Card. It's in excellent working condition and I am the original owner. It comes with the original box, accessories, stock opamps, and a few extra opamps: LME49720NA, LME49860NA, and LM4562NA.   SOLD