Posts by vkvedam

Check out REL acoustics line up. For my room I have got T5 along with LS50s. They match and blend in pretty well. Look up on the R-218, got some pretty good reviews. SVS are also good but expensive in the EU.
Payment received from John!
Any interest? Quote me your best offer...
Hi Bob   Thanks for the heads up. Closing the listing down. Seems to be out of stock. Did you manage to snatch one?   Regards Ven
Price Drop!
Hi All   As the title suggests I have got a pair of these in a sealed box unopened. I am not much of an IEM guy so would like to sell these and put the money towards something else. From my research these things retail for about £170 in the UK. Any sensible offers would be accepted and if you have got something else that you would like to trade please do get in touch with me.   Price: £120 Shipped in the UK   Pictures to follow....   Best Regards Ven
Thanks a lot Nadeem for organising this year's meet. That was just great and wonderful to see fellow members along with few veterans as well. It was interesting to see many people getting surprised when checking out my Yamaha MT220s and Hifiman HE-5LEs were a revelation anyway. At last I could get to audition TH-900s and they were good, not sure about the price around £1500 though. To me the stand out at the show was Smyth Realiser A8. That was phenomenal and never...
Phew! In London. See you all tomorrow. Hey GSA Rider, could you do a +1 for me. I shall bring my friend along if I can.
SOLD!
All   As the title suggests these are brand new in a sealed box. Unwanted gift as I don't use IEMs much in general although I like them a lot.   Price: £250 Shipped in the UK   UK buyers are preferred but open to EU offers as well as long as the postage is negotiable.   Thanks Ven