or Connect

Posts by vkvedam

Are you open for trade?
Hi Robert   Here's the thing in required format.    HeadFi username: vkvedam   Location: Coventry, United Kingdom   Previous Reviews:    Shure SRH840   Denon AH-A100   Graham Slee Novo Loaner Programme   Equipment List   Full Size: Hifiman HE-5LE, Yamaha HPH-MT220 Portable: Unique Melody Modded Shure E500 Source: MacBook Pro, Arcam rDAC, Chord Electronics Mojo, HTC 10
Back on sale!
Price drop! Come on fellow head-fiers. It's a bargain for this little gem.
Interested in the tour programme (UK). Please put me on the list. I could put my less efficient Hifiman HE-5LE through it's paces and compare.
Congrats Sennheiser on the achievement! But that's a lot and I wouldn't be able to afford that. It's like a concept car design, kudos to the technological achievement.
Fellow Head-Fiers As the title suggests this one's up for sale as it's collecting dust at the minute.  Condition: Normal usage marks and the black paint is disintegrated in some places as shown in the picture. Price: £45 Shipped in the UK, EU we could negotiate on postage.Combo Offer: I have the venerable Neco V3 up for sale as well. If anyone's interested I shall sell both for £90 shipped Thanks Ven SOLD Thanks for all those who have shown interest!
Fellow Head-Fiers   As the title suggests this one's up for sale as it's collecting dust at the minute. It's full specification with AD8610s and Lithium Ion batteries.    Condition: Normal usage marks and the black paint labelling is disintegrated in some places as shown in the picture.   Price: £70 £50 Shipped in the UK, EU we could negotiate on postage. [I paid for the full specification, costed about £150-£160]   Edit: Open for trade as well! Any headphones or...
Head-Fi Username: vkvedam   Location (City, Country): Coventry, UK   RHA Products Previously Used: None   Source Gear: iPod Touch 5G, Arcam rDAC, E-DAC, JDS Labs O2, Neco Soundlab V3
Sold!