Posts by rodaballo

PM sent
PM sent
Pm sent
PM sent.
Hello I am interested in buying a pair of Westone 4R. Please send offered by PM. My feedback is in the archives. http://www.head-fi.org/t/197519/rodaballo I am located in Vigo, Spain 36208 I prefer to use PayPal. Thank you
Pleaselet me know of any offers I am located in Spain. Regards
For my ears OK1 has more detail and spaciousness but you do not get the isolation that you get with the RE252. Yesterday I compared in an airplane trip the isolation of the RE252, ER4P/S and Westone E3X. ER4P/S are the ones that isolate the most but they have their sound profile and some people are unable to wear them. The isolation of the E3X and the RE252 is similar. For some music and mind states I woudl prefer one or the other. It seems to me that the RE252 gives...
Answering to the question by prone2phone, the scenario is wide and deep. Concerning the mixed reviews comment by Inks, I could not take the Triple Fi 10 Pro or the Shure e500 and others were very fond of them. So this is the variety of life. Best
AT the moment I only use these over the Westone 3 and E3X. I had previously the Triple Fi 10 Pro, the Shure e500 and I still own the Etys E4P/S and RE0. I carry in the some pouch the Westone E3x and the Re252 and I constatntly pick up the RE252. The RE252 are comfortable to my ears and they sound extremely well. I am sorry but to my ears both Westones have too much bass that may cover the detail that with the RE252 is crystal. Isolation excellent. Microphonics, similar...
Bought an iPod from Mattias. Excellent person, very patient. Extremely well packaged. Exactly as described. Highly recommended. AAA++++