Posts by Overheat

Hi there. The Ak100 is in excellent condition and comes with a fitted leather case, but I'm not really interested in the pha-1. Thank you for your offer though.
Probably old news, but just plugged my Astell & Kern AK100 into my laptop and it just updated it with DSD support - yay!  :)
We have just got these in at Superfi - I'll post my impressions shortly
Hi guys,   I'm just starting an interest check thread for stocking the Astell & Kern products at Superfi around the UK. As some of you know I work in the Leeds branch and I use an AK100 myself and we have had a few customers ask about the Astell & Kern products, so I'm hoping to get it into Superfi stores.   But in order for the company to do that, I need to know if there's enough interest from the headphone buying public, so I'm starting with you guys first. I'm also...
Hi there,   I'm looking to buy a CEntrance HiFi-M8 for iPod if anyone has one for sale, any reasonable offers considered, or I'd be willing to part-exchange for my Astell & Kern AK100 - again, any reasonable offers considered. Please reply in this thread or PM me if you're interested.   Thanks. Paul.
we don't have stock at Superfi yet - although I'm currently on holiday, so it may have shown up - I'm not sure.
hey guys, thanks for the replies - I didn't realise that USB products for Android phones existed - I'll have to start looking into that :)  I looked into the HRT and it seems they do one called the Headstreamer Mobile that works with Android.  Would I need a better source if I'm using a DAC/Amp though - I thought that would negate the source.
No-one?
Hi guys,   I'm quite interested in this Spotify lark as the content seems to be getting better all the time and as a Pink Floyd fan, the recent addition of their library appeals to me too. The problem is I currently only have Spotify on my Samsung Galaxy Note and suffice to say the quality is pretty poor compared to what I'm used to.   So, my question is this - how can I build a good sounding Spotify rig? I don't mind changing my phone, and I currently have an Astell &...
 I like the M500, I find them to be quite detailed, I probably slightly prefer the warmer sound of the P5s, though I preferred the Momentums over both of these sets of cans. The P7 to me has the detail and the warmth, without getting too muddy. It still seems to be a coloured sound, but much closer to that on the momentums, just with much more punch to sound and I heard a considerable amount more detail. I only listened for 10 minutes though, so I'd need to listen for a...