Posts by Overheat

Hi vrapan, They actually have a microphone built-in to the side of the earcup for answering calls, so this can be done wirelessly.     Hi danielcalutul, Glad to hear you're enjoying your H6 headphones - they really are a great sounding product.  In regards to your question about the H8's battery - once the battery dies, you can continue using them by connecting the wire and hard-wiring them to the source, or you can simply pop out the battery and put in a spare charged...
Innovative B&O PLAY interface and design takes wireless headphones to the next level        For a long time wireless headphones with Active Noise Cancellation have been big, clumsy and short of battery lifetime. For the first time Danish design and sound aficionado, B&O PLAY by BANG & OLUFSEN lets you enjoy true wireless freedom with an innovative aluminium touch interface, active noise cancellation and up to 14 hours of battery lifetime all wrapped in a sleek,...
No problem L0SLobos,   Yes, I've listened to the B&W P3s also. I really like the P3s, but I much prefer the sound of the BeoPlay H2s.  I'd say the P3s are a very impressive sound for the money with a decent mid-range, but I just find them a little dull and unexciting, lacking a little in detail overall. I find he H2s to be a much punchier sound with plenty of low-end without sacrificing detail - overall a good warm presentation, but unrestrained in their delivery. I'd...
Just been listening to these headphones at the new Bang & Olufsen store in Leeds. They actually sound rather impressive for the price. Much warmer sound than their larger siblings the H6 and a heck of a lot easier to drive too, though the finish isn't quite as luxurious. Whilst the bass is certainly a lot more dominant in these than the H6, I wouldn't say its overbearing, just complimentary, similar to the B&W P5. If you're looking for neutrality, then you'd be better...
I'll also add that I'd prefer it to either be a 1 box solution, or like I have now, a 2 box solution that sticks together
Hi guys,   Looking to pick your brains again. I currently have the following portable rig:   iPhone 5S V-Moda Vamp Versa B&W P7   It's a good setup and I enjoy using it, but I'm missing some features from my previous rig, which was an Astell & Kern, primarily the ability to playback 24bit music. However, the major improvement over the AK100 with the Vamp Versa is the amplification, which can go much louder. I listen to a lot of Pink Floyd and progressive music in...
Hi there. The Ak100 is in excellent condition and comes with a fitted leather case, but I'm not really interested in the pha-1. Thank you for your offer though.
Probably old news, but just plugged my Astell & Kern AK100 into my laptop and it just updated it with DSD support - yay!  :)
We have just got these in at Superfi - I'll post my impressions shortly
Hi guys,   I'm just starting an interest check thread for stocking the Astell & Kern products at Superfi around the UK. As some of you know I work in the Leeds branch and I use an AK100 myself and we have had a few customers ask about the Astell & Kern products, so I'm hoping to get it into Superfi stores.   But in order for the company to do that, I need to know if there's enough interest from the headphone buying public, so I'm starting with you guys first. I'm also...