Posts by floydenheimer

This is why I've disappeared. Good God, what happened? My guess is all the season ending injuries to the defense in the preseason has finally come to a head. ASU just runs out of gas in the 4th quarter on defense. That still doesn't explain the continued issues with their penalties and constant bonehead personal fouls. Haven't I been asking for Erickson's head for a while now? Can we get Mike Leach in here already? Unfortunately, I think our AD doesn't have the stones to...
Big ups to my Devils dominating the Utes on the road. ASU is pretty wracked with injuries but the backups are stepping up and playing great. What stands out to me is the reduction of stupid penalties plus the defense is really starting to get in a groove. The HUGE game is coming up next week in Eugene, no LaMichael James for the Quack Attack might make them ripe for an upset. Barner is no slouch though, so I'm not drinkin much of the upset kool-aid, just a sip or...
Tip o' the cap to Viro for correctly picking my Devils over the Trojans. The game looked like a role reversal from the previous 11 years of losses. ASU is a pretty darn good team when they have their heads screwed on straight. They finally get a little bit of a reprieve with OSU coming to town this weekend, although OSU seems to always give ASU fits, even if they suck. Hopefully that's not the case and they jump on them early and don't let the Beavs get any hope. Also,...
I've been saying this for years, BSU needs to join a real conference or get used to second tier bowl games since they're in a second tier conference.
No one but Viro likes my Devils this week? I don't blame ya, they're a bunch of mistake-prone mega-athletes. It's annoying as heck to watch. I blame Erickson, I don't think he really does anything at this point, he's just a face. Can we get Mike Leach on the phone already? I think being at home will give them the edge over the mighty Prophylactics though.
Oregon is the spoiled child that expects new unis and doesn't get excited over them, it's just taken for granted. ASU has been sporting the same look for quite a while, this year is a big change in the logo and uniforms. The kids say they're pumped, so yeah, I think it's something.   I expect OSU to boat race UA tonight. UA lost a lot of guys on both lines, had some key defensive guys get injured in preseason camp on top of that, and Criner looks like a no-go as well....
Mizzou over my Devils? How dare you! How can it be an upset when Mizzou is ranked higher? Anyway, not goin to happen!  The Devils are going to be jacked debuting their new black unis with the black-out crowd behind them. Mizzou is pretty banged up, they didn't really blow the doors off Miami(OH) either, and their new QB struggled. How is he going to react to Burfict being in his grill all night? I'll be there as usual throwin my decibels at the Tigers! Sparky shall...
Try dwolla.com instead, problem solved! 
Go Sparky!    Good win, they lost so many close games to ranked teams this year it's nice to see them figure out a way to hang in and get a W. They even won without one of their major contributors on offense, Deantre Lewis. Bring on the Buffs and Utes in 2011!
I'm surprised no one has mentioned Maps & Atlases - Perch Patchwork yet.