Posts by djgustashaw

Within the past year, both of my main sources of music have gone under: the incredibly cheap alldirect.com for online purchases, and Tower for when I wanted to go to a B&M store. Finding a replacement for online purchases didn't take too long, as I just use amazon these days. There's also other places such as deepdiscountcd.com, fetchadisc.com, and yourmusic.com, but each one lacks something in either selection or shipping rates IMO. However, finding a replacement for...
Hmm, make sure you have a well-matched amp with any of the Grado phones you get if you're trying to avoid harshness. I've got a pair of SR60's (with bowl pads), which I used for several years before finally getting an amp, a PA2v2 specifically. It really did a lot to clean up the overall sound, as they sound much more coherent and effortless with the extra power. I'm assuming the same will apply to all of the higher-end cans despite what you hear about them being...
Georgia Tech: 1) Physics 2213: Intro to relativity/quantum mechanics 2) CEE 3020: Civil engineering materials 3) COE 3001: Mechanics of materials 4) CEE 3000: Civil engineering systems Can't wait to be done...
Quote: And for all the car junkies, yes, i know the gti's have good performance, but COME ON, they look like an 80's civic hatchback. Booo! I think it's a very good-looking car, especially in black or grey...
It depends on your reference frame.
I agree with all the sentiments in this thread so far... the cases are high quality and the customer service is even better. I had trouble with a case I ordered from them once (an older one before they changed to the current sizes), and upon emailing them they promptly replaced it and sent me two smaller cases for free. Service doesn't get much better than that.
I finally bit the bullet on buying a new iPod with these 5g refurbs; I filled up my 1st gen 5 gig iPod the other day, so it was officially time for a new one. I've heard so many good things here about refurbs that it was pretty much a no-brainer.
What's the good word? To hell with Georgia!!!