Posts by devin_mm

Armin van Buuren - A State of Trance 428 (29.10.2009)
Armin van Buuren - A State of Trance 427 (22-10-2009)
I would like one as well if someone would like to pass one along.
Glad you like them Joel, and it's good to know that they're finally getting used.
Mono - 2009 Remaster
Well there has been some talk of a meet in Calgary so I thought I'd start a thread. I would be more than willing to host it, my place isn't huge (I currently have seating for 7 though that could be expanded) but I have a copious amount of power outlets ( 3 dual socket, and 1 quad), I live on the UofC campus. I have proposed a date of the weekend of Nov 7th-8th but that is tentative. If someone has a better date/location feel free to post. Everyone is welcome regardless...
Be glad to have you. I'm going to start a new thread.
Personally if speed is not important Can Post/USPS, I've never had anything go missing and they're dirt cheap. For speed I've always done FedEx, though I don't like when I receive something from them they don't charge anything then I get a letter later with a bill. If I ignore it what would happen?
Well I could host a meet not this weekend (heading back up to Edmonton) but next weekend (the 7th or the 8th). Let me know.
Well Windows 7 runs fine (with Aero off) on a Viliv S5 (1.33GHz single core Atom, 1GB of ram and an Intel integrated videocard using shared memory).